haha so for the sake of nadine. i have decreased of my font size.
YAYY!!! TAJ MAHAL CAME FIRST on the seven wonders list!!!
WHOOTS!!xD
urm..sorry i sound kinda highhh.. :D
jbj was very okay-ish.
not anything special.
i like the songs.
some of them.((:
preity rawks.
i lurve her dimples. x)
I ate french fries.TWICE.
once in school and once in Macs.
and I ate two ice creams tooo.
I know I wanted an appetite,but not such a huge one.
this is first time in my whole life im actually scared im gonna grow fat! o.o
which is surprising cause i've always wanted to grow fat. okay fine, not fat.
but look the healthier fat.
so... today was the normal-school-day.
there was chapel. and the lady singer singing the hymes was so furnny.
>.<
YAYY!!! TAJ MAHAL CAME FIRST on the seven wonders list!!!
WHOOTS!!xD
urm..sorry i sound kinda highhh.. :D
jbj was very okay-ish.
not anything special.
i like the songs.
some of them.((:
preity rawks.
i lurve her dimples. x)
I ate french fries.TWICE.
once in school and once in Macs.
and I ate two ice creams tooo.
I know I wanted an appetite,but not such a huge one.
this is first time in my whole life im actually scared im gonna grow fat! o.o
which is surprising cause i've always wanted to grow fat. okay fine, not fat.
but look the healthier fat.
so... today was the normal-school-day.
there was chapel. and the lady singer singing the hymes was so furnny.
>.<
Comments