♥ steady hands take the wheel

I so sldnt be posting.
I am supposed to be muggin like my fellow classmates...
this is so depressing
when you find everyone mugging
and you're like wailing off time..sigh sigh sigh
im doomedddd if i dont study.. =/

history was okay-ish
geog was bad. but for a geog loser like me.it was okay also.

I fear I wrote compo outta topic cause I ALWAYS digress..
and mrs lim is like juhi..since you know that you digress in expository essays why dont you try narrative?
-.- narrative is BORING.
its like some..primary school-ish kinda essay.
an when you make it dramatic...it sounds like..some...soap opera.
ah anw, this time being a good girl :D
I heeded her advice and wrote a narrative which may at any point of time put the teacher to sleep..
poooorr teacher.she has all my heart felt sympathy. =P

FUNNY!









uhh..phones ringing..
toodles(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;