haha quizzzzzz!! xD

Girly
[ ] I love at least one shade of pink.
[x] I don't like being messy.
[x] My belongings are organized.
[ ] I don't like rock music.
[ ] I like wearing accessories all the time.
[ ] Bright colors amaze me.
[ ] I hate black.
[ ] I go to the saloon once a week. who does?! o.o
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
who does?! o.o
[ ] I bring my phone with me everywhere.
20% girly :)

Boyish
[ ] I wear baggy pants.
[x] I play video games. sometimes on my bro's psp.
[x] I listen to boy bands like My Chemical Romance, Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc.they're nice :)
[x] I like wearing with hoods. although i don't. haha i have a yellow hoodie. x)
[ ] I'm too lazy to do chores. depends really.
[ ] I don't like shopping. shopping is a girl's new best frd xD
[x] I like to go bungee jumping. though mrs chong said our eyeballs will pop out if we do it~shrugs~
[ ] I like being sweaty.
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes. used to be
[ ] I barely wear perfume.

40% boyish.

Nerdy
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket.
[ ] I enjoy studying. zomg. please tell me who does? o.o
[x] I wear glasses. ): oh wow. half of Singapore is nerdy..-.-
[ ] I'm a straight-A student. heh.keep dreaming.
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life. AND never ponned sch b4! hehe ><
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in. o.o
[ ] My favorite subject is science. nahh reccess is wayy better
[ ] I enjoy reading books. but not a fan of classics.
[ ] My assignments are always passed on time. sorta of. except well..art..hehe x)
[ ] I correct people with their grammar.

10% nerdy. =D

Emo
[x] I love the color black. all colours are nice :)
[ ] I always sit at the corner.
[ ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.
[x] I like listening to metal rock music. ..sometimes..i guess..
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life. alot..nono..im a happy person :) well..mostly i am =)
[ ] I'm not much of a loud person. i am..esp..when im high..(which comes quite often)
[ ] I don't talk much. omg...
[ ] I don't have that much friends.
[ ] I barely have fun. having fun if fun!!! xD
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends.

20% emo. = l

Childish
[x] I am open to my parents. ..gosh..that mean im childish??! o.o
[ ] I sleep with a stuff toy.
[x] I watch cartoons. scooby dooby doo!! =D
[x] I don't like watching horror movies.
[ ] I sleep with a night light. conserve electricity ppl!! x)
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit. ...o.o
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters. they are the absolute FUN!!! XD
[x] I like being with my family relatives.they're fun too xD
[ ] I take bubble baths. ..sigh i wanna take one..
[ ] I've ran around the house in my underwear. ...o.o
40% childish.

Popular
[ ] A lot of people adore me. (Ask them)
[ ] I hangout with the coolest crew at school. nahh..
[ ] My parents are loaded. lol!
[ ] I get everything I want. heh.sure.
[ ] I don't wear the same outfit twice. gosh...
[ ] I always have the latest gadgets. gosh again..
[ ] I'm updated to the latest gossips.
[x] I don't like people blocking my way. name me one person who likes ppl blocking his/her way -.-
[ ] I have a lot of friends. give me a rating to what ALOT exactly is
[ ] A lot of people look to me. (ask them)
10% popular


Doll Avatars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;