bring it on

1. When's the last time you ran?
Attempting to catch the bus, last night.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
Nope.

3. What are you dreading right now?
Edward. yes, I DREAD the Edward in the movie.
He doesn't look remotely handsome...scary infact.

4. Do you celebrate 420?
whats that?

5. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Yes.

6. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do?
define anyone.

7. Who last grabbed your ass?
ew.

8. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
not really.

9. Do you own a pair of Converse?
yeah. but I dont use them much.

10. Did you copy and paste this survey?
yeah. du-uh!

11. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
yea ><

12. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
lol. nope.

13. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I don't really listen to the radio much. except when in the car.

14. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
nope.

15. How do you eat oreos?
With Milk/cream.

16. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
yeah. I have. >.<

17. Are you cocky?
I dont think so.

18. Could you live without a computer?
Not possible.

19. Do you wear your shoes in the house?
Unless I'm cold. no.

20. Who or what sleeps with you?
My brother sometimes. ipods sometimes. depends.

21. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
I never thought he was real. I've dont really celebrate christmas. -.-

22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
including everyones? hm. about 8 or 9.

23. What do you do when you're sad?
watch a movie. share it with a really close friend/friends.

24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
My mom.

25. Last time you saw your best friend?
Yesterday.

26. Are you in high school?
yeah...if you want to call it that.

27. What jewelry are you wearing?
earrings. bangle.

28. Is anyone on your bad side now?
are movie casts counted?
I really dont want Kristen Stewart to be Bella.
she spoils the whole "average girl" image.bleh.

29. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
See whose online?

30. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Sometimes.

31. How do most people spell your name?
July.Julie. People out there can be really creative.

32. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes?
I don't think a guy's clothes can ever fit me.
Maybe his jacket(if he volunteers it,that is)
Yeah, that was inspired from Twlight. deal with it.

33. Where do you work?
I donot work.yet.

34. What are you doing tomorrow?
Slacking. as usual.Probably Roadside Romeo with Tisha.

35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
thats a difficult choice. whose worse?

36. Favorite name for a girl?
Aakriti

37. Favorite name for a boy?
Haven't decided yet.

38. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Haven't decided yet.

39. When was the last time you left your house?
Last night. To IMM.

40. Do you return your cart?
Yes I do.

41. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes I do.

42. What noise do you hear?
My mother's bangles clinking as shes cooking.

43. Would you survive in prison?
If you give me a dvd player with JWM/Jaane Tu/ Twilight series/KK/Step up 2/ Harry Potter series/ Fire Study. sureeee, why not?

44. Who is the youngest in your family?
My brother.

45. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely over-pack?
Dunno. Wendy?

46. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
sadly, yes. =x

47. What's the last thing you purchased?
Sneakers.

48. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
Lol. what do you think? its vice versa actually.

49. What brand are your pants right now?
I'm wearing track pants.

50. Ever been to Georgia (the state)?
nope.

51. What irritates you most on the internet?
Pop ups. bleh.esp gross ones. yuck.

52. What brand is your digital camera?
Sony. I think.

53. Do you watch movies with your parents?
yeah. but it gets annoying at times.

54. What song best describes your life right now?
lol. Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi. according to _____.

55. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
I own one. but I dont use it much.

56. Are you taking college classes right now?
nope.

57. Do you like sushi?
bleh. no.dislike japanese food, totally.

58. Do you get your hair cut every month?
nope.

59. Do you go online everyday?
yeah. >< mostly. unless I'm somewhere where there is no int service.

60. Will you pass this survey on to 5 people?
nope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;