♥ No matter what I do
oh dear, I haven't updated properly since forever.
sorry. ><
School gets people very occupied.
besides, I'm supposed to be all studious right now since its O lvls.
heh. supposed to.
I think I'm weird but I hate elaborate dressing up.
Which is the reason why I wasn't the most co-operative person while helping ching choose a dress for prom.
Ching: How's this one? ~twirls around for the 19849837th time~
Me: Nice :)
Ching: really?
Me: Yes
Ching: Its a nice shade of brown isn't it?
Me: Yes
Ching: Are you listening?
Me: Yes
Ching: but I think I look kinda fat in this
Me: Yes
Ching + Trish: WHAT. o.o
Me:..huh? what? o.o
Trish: LOLOLOL.
Ching; thanks. :/
Yes, I know.
I'm so sorry ching. =( I was really bored to tears.
Its a miracle I even managed to smile while yes-ing.
:) nevertheless its was still fun. going out with them I mean.
except the dress part.
I like buying books with ching. she has good..book-sense?
EXCEPT TWILIGHT.gosh.
Twilight- scary MUCH?! and very very NOT realistic MUCH?
Schools been pretty...draggy.
It doesn't help that half the lessons we're drawing graphs/diagrams.
math-graphs
a math- graphs
physics- diagrams
bio- as usual, diagrams.
you pretty much get the idea.
Sonal: Money is time
Me: You can't buy time.
Sonal + Me: o.O LOL?
sorry. ><
School gets people very occupied.
besides, I'm supposed to be all studious right now since its O lvls.
heh. supposed to.
I think I'm weird but I hate elaborate dressing up.
Which is the reason why I wasn't the most co-operative person while helping ching choose a dress for prom.
Ching: How's this one? ~twirls around for the 19849837th time~
Me: Nice :)
Ching: really?
Me: Yes
Ching: Its a nice shade of brown isn't it?
Me: Yes
Ching: Are you listening?
Me: Yes
Ching: but I think I look kinda fat in this
Me: Yes
Ching + Trish: WHAT. o.o
Me:..huh? what? o.o
Trish: LOLOLOL.
Ching; thanks. :/
Yes, I know.
I'm so sorry ching. =( I was really bored to tears.
Its a miracle I even managed to smile while yes-ing.
:) nevertheless its was still fun. going out with them I mean.
except the dress part.
I like buying books with ching. she has good..book-sense?
EXCEPT TWILIGHT.gosh.
Twilight- scary MUCH?! and very very NOT realistic MUCH?
Schools been pretty...draggy.
It doesn't help that half the lessons we're drawing graphs/diagrams.
math-graphs
a math- graphs
physics- diagrams
bio- as usual, diagrams.
you pretty much get the idea.
Sonal: Money is time
Me: You can't buy time.
Sonal + Me: o.O LOL?
No vacancy,
just emptiness,
Without your love I'm homeless
Comments