ny and awesomeness come in pairs;
OMG OMG OMG.
NEW YORK WAS SO COOL.
um, I'm talking about the movie btw, not the place.
yes, so lets move on.
IT WAS AWESOME. :D
I've added John Abraham to my awesome (bollywood) actors list.
who am I kidding?
He was always on the list.
um so he just moved up the list. wayyyy up.
:D
so did Neil Nithin Mukesh.
though he was just a recent addition.
:O He has a position higher than Hrithik's. gasp.
Shahid stills rules though. x)
btw, I'm looking forward to watching Kites.
I heard its going to be good.
then probably Hrithik'll move higher.
its been ages since Jodha Akbar. :
you don't want to know my list btw.
its way too long.
what can I do? there are too many. ):
oh and Geri and Sam gave me this...paper full of hilarious hp drawings.
Gerd and Feorge.
and Xenphilous(sp?) looking demented lol.
he looks like a nerd with a trianguler drawing on his shirt.
and Viktor Krum hahahahah. you sld see his eyebrows.
though a better quote wld have been - I'd duel him right here.
and dementors with full lips lmao.
"kiss of death"
ooooh, and Ron's fav quote- bloody hell.
plus a very loony drawing of prof Trelawney which I cldn't decipher. o.O
:O she drew SNAPE LIKE SCARECROW.
and was chuckling when I was dismayed.
oh and voldemort's slitted nose.
...I thought it was the eyes.
and she spelt McGonagall wrongly. I don't blame her.
there was no space. or maybe its in purpose. sld be.
and oh its just a faboulous art piece. Even Rowling wld laugh.
Lit is that boring. see what talent it brings out in people. :P
I sld frame it. but meanwhile its paperclipped to my diary. x)
NEW YORK WAS SO COOL.
um, I'm talking about the movie btw, not the place.
yes, so lets move on.
IT WAS AWESOME. :D
I've added John Abraham to my awesome (bollywood) actors list.
who am I kidding?
He was always on the list.
um so he just moved up the list. wayyyy up.
:D
so did Neil Nithin Mukesh.
though he was just a recent addition.
:O He has a position higher than Hrithik's. gasp.
Shahid stills rules though. x)
btw, I'm looking forward to watching Kites.
I heard its going to be good.
then probably Hrithik'll move higher.
its been ages since Jodha Akbar. :
you don't want to know my list btw.
its way too long.
what can I do? there are too many. ):
oh and Geri and Sam gave me this...paper full of hilarious hp drawings.
Gerd and Feorge.
and Xenphilous(sp?) looking demented lol.
he looks like a nerd with a trianguler drawing on his shirt.
and Viktor Krum hahahahah. you sld see his eyebrows.
though a better quote wld have been - I'd duel him right here.
and dementors with full lips lmao.
"kiss of death"
ooooh, and Ron's fav quote- bloody hell.
plus a very loony drawing of prof Trelawney which I cldn't decipher. o.O
:O she drew SNAPE LIKE SCARECROW.
and was chuckling when I was dismayed.
oh and voldemort's slitted nose.
...I thought it was the eyes.
and she spelt McGonagall wrongly. I don't blame her.
there was no space. or maybe its in purpose. sld be.
and oh its just a faboulous art piece. Even Rowling wld laugh.
Lit is that boring. see what talent it brings out in people. :P
I sld frame it. but meanwhile its paperclipped to my diary. x)
Comments