black out; still over
Its hurting needles to type.
don't get me wrong;
I haven't studied so much that my hands are aching.
I got a cut on my finger and it hurts so bad.
I can't write.
I can't type.
I can't even use the remote.
imagine how bad that is?
its drastic.
and its cut so strategically, what can I say?
like at the point where I grip my pen with the thumb and second finger.
mummy gave me a plaster but it still hurts nevertheless.
it just saves me the disgust of looking at my dermis,thats all.
I should be on a haitus.
like everyone is.
but I'm not because I care about the readers out there!
lol, if there are any anw.
I haven't posted in a long time.
I know I know, what happened?
well for one thing.
blogger ditched me.
so did facebook.
but they're pretty fine now.
I didn't do much this week.
very very laggy.
sleep,wake up,watch tv, study,read, sleep...tralalala.( I didn't eat much)
the cycle, you know?
not to mention, the flu I contracted which caused me 4 days of doing nothing
but reading HP alllll over again.
I certainly didn't mind.
(BTW, MY BOOKS HAVE BEEN CONFISCATED. omg. :O )
I went jogging yesterday and I talked to Ayushi didi.
She came over from the States on Friday, it seems.
and she apparently sms-ed me.
but I was lying in bed the whole day (sick, remember?) doing nothing
except maybe taking the medicine mummy dutifully gave me.
sorry :(
and then aunty and didi came over today. uncle's gone to Bangkok.
they got me chocolate, which mummy hid cause she didn't want my lying in bed for another week. :(
anw, we had this reallllllly deep talk about further studies and all.
yea then didi secretly treated me to milk tea. ^^
English prels were on thursday I think.
I was too tired to keep track of it.
tired, as in, after-math of illness.
Loads of people wrote on neighbours.
I didn't.
The compre passage was interesting;vegetarianism.
just the other day I was explaining to chui the theory behind it
and how Hindus believe that vegetarianism is the way to go.
Nikhil thinks the commander of the parade is good-looking.
I shall go take a peek. gdbye. (:
don't get me wrong;
I haven't studied so much that my hands are aching.
I got a cut on my finger and it hurts so bad.
I can't write.
I can't type.
I can't even use the remote.
imagine how bad that is?
its drastic.
and its cut so strategically, what can I say?
like at the point where I grip my pen with the thumb and second finger.
mummy gave me a plaster but it still hurts nevertheless.
it just saves me the disgust of looking at my dermis,thats all.
I should be on a haitus.
like everyone is.
but I'm not because I care about the readers out there!
lol, if there are any anw.
I haven't posted in a long time.
I know I know, what happened?
well for one thing.
blogger ditched me.
so did facebook.
but they're pretty fine now.
I didn't do much this week.
very very laggy.
sleep,wake up,watch tv, study,read, sleep...tralalala.( I didn't eat much)
the cycle, you know?
not to mention, the flu I contracted which caused me 4 days of doing nothing
but reading HP alllll over again.
I certainly didn't mind.
(BTW, MY BOOKS HAVE BEEN CONFISCATED. omg. :O )
I went jogging yesterday and I talked to Ayushi didi.
She came over from the States on Friday, it seems.
and she apparently sms-ed me.
but I was lying in bed the whole day (sick, remember?) doing nothing
except maybe taking the medicine mummy dutifully gave me.
sorry :(
and then aunty and didi came over today. uncle's gone to Bangkok.
they got me chocolate, which mummy hid cause she didn't want my lying in bed for another week. :(
anw, we had this reallllllly deep talk about further studies and all.
yea then didi secretly treated me to milk tea. ^^
English prels were on thursday I think.
I was too tired to keep track of it.
tired, as in, after-math of illness.
Loads of people wrote on neighbours.
I didn't.
The compre passage was interesting;vegetarianism.
just the other day I was explaining to chui the theory behind it
and how Hindus believe that vegetarianism is the way to go.
Nikhil thinks the commander of the parade is good-looking.
I shall go take a peek. gdbye. (:
the sighted black balloon.
Comments