tootsie ♥
I feel drained.
If I touch my notes/textbook one more time, I swear I'll shoot someone.
and the fact that ice cream is gone.
I wanna swim.
Trish keeps me exicted though.
she keeps telling me things like..."this time next week..."
it keeps me up.
I can't wait for India.
by posts aren't as structured as they were earlier.
Clarrise has adversely affected my lucid writing skills.
if they actually were lucid, to start with.
or maybe...you did.
I can't sum up the bloody guts to tell you.
but I care so much, it hurts.ugh.
ciaos.
If I touch my notes/textbook one more time, I swear I'll shoot someone.
and the fact that ice cream is gone.
I wanna swim.
Trish keeps me exicted though.
she keeps telling me things like..."this time next week..."
it keeps me up.
I can't wait for India.
by posts aren't as structured as they were earlier.
Clarrise has adversely affected my lucid writing skills.
if they actually were lucid, to start with.
or maybe...you did.
I can't sum up the bloody guts to tell you.
but I care so much, it hurts.ugh.
ciaos.
Comments