chocolate dreams,
and a vanilla twilight(:
When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again,
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.
omg, my new song addiction.
ah I heart eugenie pui. :))
shes my singing buddy.
somehow, we always happen to be humming/singing/liking the SAME SONGS.
and we sing uncannily in sync.
wheee~
ok so she got me addicted to that song.
and now I'm in lurveee with it.
ew, I sound bimbotic.
butbut I'm not. (:
ok I have to go do my hw.
my classmates (ahem, someone in particular) are conscientious ttm.
so I should emulate their model example. yes ok byebye. (:
When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again,
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.
omg, my new song addiction.
ah I heart eugenie pui. :))
shes my singing buddy.
somehow, we always happen to be humming/singing/liking the SAME SONGS.
and we sing uncannily in sync.
wheee~
ok so she got me addicted to that song.
and now I'm in lurveee with it.
ew, I sound bimbotic.
butbut I'm not. (:
ok I have to go do my hw.
my classmates (ahem, someone in particular) are conscientious ttm.
so I should emulate their model example. yes ok byebye. (:
Comments