honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us;
ok so I said that I'd revert back to the good ol' blogging days.
didn't get down to it, did we?
anwwww, a lot has happened lately.
an emotional turmoil.
and they aren't your conventional angsty teen problems
oh well.
we can't appreciate life if it doesn't have problems.
so I had chem test today.
I screwed up 5 marks. heh.
oh well better luck next time.
I can't stand reading b&w notes.
puts me to sleep, so reading textbooks is really helping me enjoy chem once again!
<3 my fav subject is once again my fav.
I need encouragment and good wishes people.
you guys dont wanna see your dearest simanthika hopelessly broken, do you?
I wanna be my normal confident self again.
bubbling with enthusiasm to study.
yes I will get back to my MGS self.
I can't the MG fire die down! :)
once and MG girl ALWAYS an MG girl :D
anw, see ya guys.
I shall be back on track.
hopefully.
keep me in your prayers.
:)
<3
didn't get down to it, did we?
anwwww, a lot has happened lately.
an emotional turmoil.
and they aren't your conventional angsty teen problems
oh well.
we can't appreciate life if it doesn't have problems.
so I had chem test today.
I screwed up 5 marks. heh.
oh well better luck next time.
I can't stand reading b&w notes.
puts me to sleep, so reading textbooks is really helping me enjoy chem once again!
<3 my fav subject is once again my fav.
I need encouragment and good wishes people.
you guys dont wanna see your dearest simanthika hopelessly broken, do you?
I wanna be my normal confident self again.
bubbling with enthusiasm to study.
yes I will get back to my MGS self.
I can't the MG fire die down! :)
once and MG girl ALWAYS an MG girl :D
anw, see ya guys.
I shall be back on track.
hopefully.
keep me in your prayers.
:)
<3
Comments