midnight thoughts;
I am so proud of myself.
I dedicated myself to doing PW today and I'm actually satisfied with my handiwork.
The new powerpoint is...more appealing than the previous one.
atleast, it looks catchy enough for a sad upper sec kid.
yea right, if they're sad, then what am I.
ok well, not sad literally.
I talked to shruti didi today.
over the phone. :D
she told me she misses my uber long and enthu phone conversations.
and guess what, she STILL READS MY BLOG LIKE OMG. :O
...I sound bimbo.
I'm.not.bimbo.
hi shruti didi. :)
I just want you to know that I miss you a lot too.
and I that I should listen to your advice. because its mostly always correct.
you should heed my advice on ice-cream also, though. ;)
ice-cream dates (YES OK TREATS, MY BAD) aren't cheapo ok, they're very endearing. aw. :P
tralalala, dil bole hadippa was so cute.
shahid <3 increases the cuteness factor by 10^infinity.
mummy: since when did he have such muscles...
I: since...forever?
mummy: NO! he was such a lollipop boy!...
I: !!!LOLLIPOP!!! ma, its chocolate boy. :/ and chocolate boys are allowed to have muscles.
mummy: he looked better in vivaah. no muslces and all, looking like lollipop boy. :P (evidently trying to tease me)
I: ...nvm.pfft.
mummy: alrightalright, I just thought lollipops taste better than chocolate. so..I changed it to lolli-
I: I AGREE OMG CHOCOLATE IS SO OVER-RATED! HE IS OFFICIALLY A LOLLIPOP BOY.
mummy: -_-
see. this is why I <3 mummy. she makes my day. :D
I dedicated myself to doing PW today and I'm actually satisfied with my handiwork.
The new powerpoint is...more appealing than the previous one.
atleast, it looks catchy enough for a sad upper sec kid.
yea right, if they're sad, then what am I.
ok well, not sad literally.
I talked to shruti didi today.
over the phone. :D
she told me she misses my uber long and enthu phone conversations.
and guess what, she STILL READS MY BLOG LIKE OMG. :O
...I sound bimbo.
I'm.not.bimbo.
hi shruti didi. :)
I just want you to know that I miss you a lot too.
and I that I should listen to your advice. because its mostly always correct.
you should heed my advice on ice-cream also, though. ;)
ice-cream dates (YES OK TREATS, MY BAD) aren't cheapo ok, they're very endearing. aw. :P
tralalala, dil bole hadippa was so cute.
shahid <3 increases the cuteness factor by 10^infinity.
mummy: since when did he have such muscles...
I: since...forever?
mummy: NO! he was such a lollipop boy!...
I: !!!LOLLIPOP!!! ma, its chocolate boy. :/ and chocolate boys are allowed to have muscles.
mummy: he looked better in vivaah. no muslces and all, looking like lollipop boy. :P (evidently trying to tease me)
I: ...nvm.pfft.
mummy: alrightalright, I just thought lollipops taste better than chocolate. so..I changed it to lolli-
I: I AGREE OMG CHOCOLATE IS SO OVER-RATED! HE IS OFFICIALLY A LOLLIPOP BOY.
mummy: -_-
see. this is why I <3 mummy. she makes my day. :D
Comments