tompkins fever.






MIKE TOMPKINS REDEFINES TALENTED.
AND it helps that he is so good-looking. ;)
I can't seem to stalk him well enough. :(
apparently there is some politician who shares his name.
so everytime I use conventional methods of stalkingresearching, I end up researching about him. -.-''
how boring.

OH and there is still an overdue birthday post!
I have to thank so many people for making my day so so SO special. :)
and for actually bothering to call/message me at midnight!
especially trish and ching, for calling me at the exact time I was born. <3 thank youuu.
and to joysee and sunny! thank you for the mini cake surprise and little gifts! :)
and to my juniors for...nabbing me. :X
and to everyone else who bothered to get my a prezzie or/and write a note! :) means a lot to me!
and thank you to everyone else who made my day with their sincere wishes and fond thoughts. (:
YAY. done.

mm what else.
oh yea. SYF. ok I shan't talk about it yet. :)laterrr.

BYEBYE friends. :) shall update more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;