musings 1;
:o I JUST REALIZED PEOPLE CAN POST COMMENTS REGARDING MY POSTS. :O *mindblown*
to think I've been using blogger for the past urm 4 years? shame shame, juhi.
anw, I've been a happy bunny lately. mainly because I've had so much free time. all I ever do nowadays is eat (a lot), sleep whenever I want, and watch awesome YouTube videos. aren't you jealous? ;) hehe.
I've been stalking the harry potter cast for the past 1 week. and I am proud to say that I have been rather impartial in my stalking as I have actually bothered listening to loserific characters like bellatrix lestrange. (ewww) and no, there isn't any word such as loserific. but oh well, as long as it brings across my point.
I realised yesterday that I gained 2.5 kgs. :o whoa~ no dance for a week and this is what happens to me. anw, growing fat has been one of my teenage dreams~ teehee.
no, seriously. oh the joy of having excess insulating material,you know,just in case jackets and sweaters prove ineffective.my mother thinks I've become lazier mainly because I have been in this sort of physical hibernation mode.
anw, I had this awesome brother-sister bonding time today while watching iCarly together with my darling brother. he has an even more retarded sense of humor than I have...who would have guessed?
I was hoping that I'd sound more coherent typing in paragraphs and stuff but evidently the coherent bit isn't coming along too well. :( ah whatever.
OH and I have to post about our awesome SYF GWH performance! <3 I am so proud of our team and our GWH goes to show that we possess the school values. (Y) good job, guys. Thank you for sticking with me through the whole...ordeal(for the lack of a better word). now that its over, I am sure most of us miss it dearly. but nevertheless, an awesome experience and I really treasure you folks. <3 ~ I've made so many great friends. :)
and hmmm I had physics test recently. *facepalms* lets not talk about it. it was so awful that even awful would be feel ashamed. sigh. I think I need to hardcore physics but who has the bloody time nowadays. :( OK FINE I DO. but still, I deserve this breakkk. *pitiful face*
ok ciao friends. :) I shall go get some sleep nao.
to think I've been using blogger for the past urm 4 years? shame shame, juhi.
anw, I've been a happy bunny lately. mainly because I've had so much free time. all I ever do nowadays is eat (a lot), sleep whenever I want, and watch awesome YouTube videos. aren't you jealous? ;) hehe.
I've been stalking the harry potter cast for the past 1 week. and I am proud to say that I have been rather impartial in my stalking as I have actually bothered listening to loserific characters like bellatrix lestrange. (ewww) and no, there isn't any word such as loserific. but oh well, as long as it brings across my point.
I realised yesterday that I gained 2.5 kgs. :o whoa~ no dance for a week and this is what happens to me. anw, growing fat has been one of my teenage dreams~ teehee.
no, seriously. oh the joy of having excess insulating material,you know,just in case jackets and sweaters prove ineffective.my mother thinks I've become lazier mainly because I have been in this sort of physical hibernation mode.
anw, I had this awesome brother-sister bonding time today while watching iCarly together with my darling brother. he has an even more retarded sense of humor than I have...who would have guessed?
I was hoping that I'd sound more coherent typing in paragraphs and stuff but evidently the coherent bit isn't coming along too well. :( ah whatever.
OH and I have to post about our awesome SYF GWH performance! <3 I am so proud of our team and our GWH goes to show that we possess the school values. (Y) good job, guys. Thank you for sticking with me through the whole...ordeal(for the lack of a better word). now that its over, I am sure most of us miss it dearly. but nevertheless, an awesome experience and I really treasure you folks. <3 ~ I've made so many great friends. :)
and hmmm I had physics test recently. *facepalms* lets not talk about it. it was so awful that even awful would be feel ashamed. sigh. I think I need to hardcore physics but who has the bloody time nowadays. :( OK FINE I DO. but still, I deserve this breakkk. *pitiful face*
ok ciao friends. :) I shall go get some sleep nao.
Comments