tomorrow and ever again;


ron<3
school starts tomorrow.
idk why but it didn't even feel like a break.
even though I didn't even study to my satisfaction.
I guess it's that lingering guilty-conscience at the back of your mind, the voice urging you to open up your notes and READ and not waste time reading fanfiction and novels that add value to your life perhaps, but not to your grades.

I did find some good read during the holidays.
will dedicate a post to the precious novels that touched me so much during the wee hours of the morning when silence engulfed me and an eerie sense of loneliness overwhelmed me. it is because of these literary works that I tossed and turned in bed, not because of the thoughts of school work crowding my cluttered mind but because of the countless epiphanies. I finally comprehended the importance of even the most minute and seemingly taken-for-advantage people and things I am so very blessed with.

I have realised that tumblr is harry potter haven. no, seriously. such lovely memes.

oh and I think I've never watched more movies than I did during these hols.
gosh.
POTC
X-men(FOUR TIMES OK)
Suite Life
Wizards
iCarly
Fashion(again.)
Bourne Ultimatum.
Stardust. (again)
How to train a Dragon
All the HP movies.(again)
Salaam-E-Ishq(again)
...and many more. I don't even remember atm.
this is so bad. I feel so awful now. nvm. I have 6 weeks.
I will be motivated.

I wish.

Best of Luck to all my friends who are facing impending doom tomorrow.
but then again, not all are like me.
so some of them might actually take it as a welcome gauge of their knowledge.
oh heck.

good night people.
I vow to be more cheerful in my next post.
JT: ...It's my post-holiday depression

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;