like snape loved lily;
seriously, if any guy says that to me, I think I'll faint out of sheer euphoria.
because:
1.) it shows that he understands the depth and meaning that snape's and lily's relationship signifies.
2.) he is a harry potter fan. (duh)
3.) he attaches that sort of importance with our relationship.
zomg. I love you like Snape loves Lily. <3
Tumblr raises your hopes so much.
too bad reality is bitter and sucky and no guy ever says such things to a girl.
because:
1.) it's too "gay".
2.) snape and lily's relationship seldom makes an impact on a member of the male species
3.) no guy actually bestows that sort of importance to a girl.
hah.
ok well I shan't sound soppy in the middle of the night.
It's the detrimental effects of midnight novel-flipping.
NOT reading. but flipping.
because I like re-reading my favourite parts. <3
I know I detest romance as a genre and stuff.
but it's hard to ignore the effects that subtle romantic links and references has on a storyline.
it's a time tested literary trick, I swear.
I shall recount merrier times.
such as the fun time I had with the bright side! (though we don't really call ourselves that anymore...)
CARS 2 WAS AWESOME.
It was way better than cars 1.
I like movies that depict the rise of the underdogs.
It gives me hope. a relief that all hope is not lost.
and that people who seem so hapless and helpless or just plain silly actually do find a way in life.
I don't like it when people are upset/taken advantage of/mistreated/abused. :( for any reason.
no it's not the normal way people tend to have an aversion to this sort of stuff.
It bugs me and it stays on my mind and subconsciously weighs me down deeply
It can keep me awake for hours at night because I mull over the sad state of the Earth and the many unfortunate inhabitants.
yes, I am not the most rational being. or logical. or sensible. especially when it comes to another person's misery.
That is why I choose GP topics like environment. because I genuinely do feel concerned.
Every time I read statistics about something drastic. about anything. it bugs me and it hurts me but I am unable to express it because people just pass it off as a "phase" or as being overly "sensitive" or "thinking to much".
these sort of movies make me happier for the simple reason that it portrays the foolish or seemingly useless character as the hero of the entire story! :D
thank you for making my day by taking me for such an awesome movie bwenda.
whoa. post-exam is making me bloody sentimental.
hah.
good night people. :)
Comments