garrulous;

^this is universal.

I really need to study.
But I can't quit slacking.
I've taken to watching pointless disney shows on youtube because it allows me to skip the ads.
BUT IT'S STILL A WASTE OF TIME. :'(
on top of that, I sleep late and sleep during free periods instead which is NOT.GOOD.
oh no.

I need to study physics.
big time.
I have been putting it off way too much.

On a lighter note,
today my maths teacher (very gleefully) asked me if I happen to be in a...relationship.
she was pretty gleeful because she finally found a topic of discussion that caught me being awkward and taciturn.
if you know me, (which you should if you're reading my blog. otherwise, it'd be pretty creepy, yes.) you'd know that I seldom have nothing to say. :)

what I learnt from that episode:
1.) my maths teacher actually thinks that a member of the male species is capable of tolerating me. -> this is the bit that caused brenda the discontentment. because she strongly disagrees.
2.) I have hope in life.
3.) she enjoys making math lessons awkward for me. idk whai.
4.) instead of telling us her life stories (like other more normal/boring teachers), she makes us (or rather me) share OUR life stories to waste productive time.
heh, well not like I am very productive anwww. still.

my teachers have the weirdest conversations with me. :') why so entertaining, juhi.

dtay has been quite nice to me considering I did so badly for physics. He might actually turn out be a nice guy afterall.
who knew.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;