thug le;

so I went to my little cousin's dance class today
it was quite an eye opener, frankly.
India has so much talent that never ventures into fields such as dance and music.
it was so refreshing to see little kids being able to dance perfectly in sync to the beats of thug le.
the choreo is NOT simple, mind you.



for those who have no idea what thug le is.

so anw, my cousin is a cutie.
she talks cute and plays with me without throwing tantrums.
I <3 KIDS WHO DON'T THROW TANTRUMS.

I'm about to leave this place in 2 days. :(
gonna miss all these people, the good food, the pleasant weather.
the country.
but it doesn't matter. India is always close to my heart.
and so are all these people and things that make this place so wonderful and welcoming.
:) <3

bai~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;