no;
Everytime I think everything's gonna be fine
things get worse.
"You're strong right? You'll be fine"
Easy for you to say.
I'm not strong. I'm not freaking strong enough for this.
You shouldn't have made me weak in the first place.
You can't expect me to be like my old self, stronger self, when you've already changed me so much
done so much of damage.
I can't do this anymore.
I can't keep convincing myself that it's alright
that things are getting better.
Because they aren't, dammit.
things get worse.
"You're strong right? You'll be fine"
Easy for you to say.
I'm not strong. I'm not freaking strong enough for this.
You shouldn't have made me weak in the first place.
You can't expect me to be like my old self, stronger self, when you've already changed me so much
done so much of damage.
I can't do this anymore.
I can't keep convincing myself that it's alright
that things are getting better.
Because they aren't, dammit.
What have I ever done to deserve this?

Comments