NO LAB TOMORROW;
JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE NO DATA STRUCS LAB DUE TOMORROW.
all my motivation to study is now lost.
including the impending math tutorial.
such a good girl I am. woohoo.
moving on to post proper, I feel like I deserve this period of wasting time.
even though I have shit load of backlog and 4034898354 tests looming ahead.
I feel like the presentation for communications was a huge hurdle that I feel so relieved overcoming.
I just feel all the suppressed tiredness taking it's toll now.
however, my happiness over no lab tomorrow makes me sleepless.
also, I feel like the presentation was better than my PW presentation.
not sure why but I felt like...idk, I enjoyed myself more?
this topic intrigued me to a large extent, I guess?
Oh well. just so happy it's done. there goes 15% of my grade.
still have to write up my reflections...
I shall go watch a ton of TV BECAUSE GUESS WHO HAS NO LAB DUE TOMORROW?
I cannot emphasize the significance of no-lab-tomorrow enough. hehe.
ok goodnight. <3 br="" nbsp="">3>
all my motivation to study is now lost.
including the impending math tutorial.
such a good girl I am. woohoo.
moving on to post proper, I feel like I deserve this period of wasting time.
even though I have shit load of backlog and 4034898354 tests looming ahead.
I feel like the presentation for communications was a huge hurdle that I feel so relieved overcoming.
I just feel all the suppressed tiredness taking it's toll now.
however, my happiness over no lab tomorrow makes me sleepless.
also, I feel like the presentation was better than my PW presentation.
not sure why but I felt like...idk, I enjoyed myself more?
this topic intrigued me to a large extent, I guess?
Oh well. just so happy it's done. there goes 15% of my grade.
still have to write up my reflections...
I shall go watch a ton of TV BECAUSE GUESS WHO HAS NO LAB DUE TOMORROW?
I cannot emphasize the significance of no-lab-tomorrow enough. hehe.
ok goodnight. <3 br="" nbsp="">3>

Comments