remarkable;
So today is a momentous day.
I HAVE FINISHED FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE. applause please.
Though I have been caught up with exam prep and all, now that I sit and reflect about how far I have come as a student and person, this has truly been an overwhelming year.
This term, in particular, has changed my perspective of so many vital aspects of my life.
Friendships, Relationships, Productivity, Time management.
I feel more..mature, as a person.
More on all that later.
My lack of sleep is making me incoherent therefore I shall stop myself here.
G'night!
I HAVE FINISHED FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE. applause please.
Though I have been caught up with exam prep and all, now that I sit and reflect about how far I have come as a student and person, this has truly been an overwhelming year.
This term, in particular, has changed my perspective of so many vital aspects of my life.
Friendships, Relationships, Productivity, Time management.
I feel more..mature, as a person.
More on all that later.
My lack of sleep is making me incoherent therefore I shall stop myself here.
G'night!
Comments