IT'S ALL OVER;
SO MY LAST CAMP ENDED ON FRIDAY NIGHT. AND I WAS IN THIS STATE OF SHOCK/DELIRIUM.
which was mutually shared by the comm because we went around hugging random people near the UTown Audi(without considering if they were actually part of the camp)
SO IT'S OVER.
there is no point attempting putting my thoughts and feelings about this camp into words.
it was so incredibly tiring and just...I'm just left thankful for having such great company to make it through.
I consider it an achievement that I went through 3 days with only 5 hours of sleep in TOTAL.
so that should give you a rough idea of how...enthralling an experience it must have been as the days progressed.
Nonetheless, I learnt a LOT. and was constantly inspired by people who were so patient throughout the whole...um, ordeal.
ok enough about camp.
so I have been FINALLY celebrating my summer break by meeting up with my friends old and new.
Met Sawnelie on the Saturday after camp ended which was TOTALLY NEEDED because I needed to know that I have a life outside of...lifelessness. (forgive the bimbotic moment, credits to my degenerated brain) she is such a...um, joy. (if you're reading this, please know that I do not mean this and this is just a public(appropriate/conventional) way of expressing tolerance towards a bestie of 12 years)
Also had a very special Sunday. :') which was needed and called for since...well, since ages. and it felt so good to know that some moments and people will always be golden.
More on my friend-reunion-escapades later, I have bio stuff to rush now.
g'bai! :)
and that...melodiously(kind of) summarizes my joy and freedom.
which was mutually shared by the comm because we went around hugging random people near the UTown Audi(without considering if they were actually part of the camp)
SO IT'S OVER.
there is no point attempting putting my thoughts and feelings about this camp into words.
it was so incredibly tiring and just...I'm just left thankful for having such great company to make it through.
I consider it an achievement that I went through 3 days with only 5 hours of sleep in TOTAL.
so that should give you a rough idea of how...enthralling an experience it must have been as the days progressed.
Nonetheless, I learnt a LOT. and was constantly inspired by people who were so patient throughout the whole...um, ordeal.
ok enough about camp.
so I have been FINALLY celebrating my summer break by meeting up with my friends old and new.
Met Sawnelie on the Saturday after camp ended which was TOTALLY NEEDED because I needed to know that I have a life outside of...lifelessness. (forgive the bimbotic moment, credits to my degenerated brain) she is such a...um, joy. (if you're reading this, please know that I do not mean this and this is just a public(appropriate/conventional) way of expressing tolerance towards a bestie of 12 years)
Also had a very special Sunday. :') which was needed and called for since...well, since ages. and it felt so good to know that some moments and people will always be golden.
More on my friend-reunion-escapades later, I have bio stuff to rush now.
g'bai! :)
and that...melodiously(kind of) summarizes my joy and freedom.
Comments