The Jasmine vine in Seethamma's Courtyard;



So I understand that I had disappeared for a good 1 month but in my defense, I was too engrossed watching countless Telugu movies. (so engrossed that I forgot that the internet existed, ok that sounds like a stupid excuse but honestly, they were amazinggg)
So I watched approx 8 movies (Telugu) this time during my amazing India trip (which I will elaborate abt later). 
And 6 of them were sooo good.

But the BEST was the Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu(the poster on top). It was so good that using words to describe it would do injustice to how amazing the movie was. 
Such a sweet, warm, heartening,enamoring and family-centred movie. :') 
Of course the essence can only be truly appreciated if you understand Telugu but even if you don't understand Telugu, I am sure it will be amazing. :) 
It's such a fresh film, so different from the typical dishum dishum. 
What got me interested to watch this movie was the intriguing title! 
Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu means The Jasmine vine in Seethamma's(the name of the lady on the left of the poster) Courtyard. 
As if the movie was not amazing enough, the soundtrack is beautiful as well. :) 
It is no wonder that this movie broke so many records held by previous Telugu movies. 
I watched it around 8 times alr and I am still not sick of it! 

Ok I shall go sleep now but more updates on my India trip later! :) 



Comments

parvathi said…
review ante ila undali ma hero Mahesh review inta baaga ichinanduku meeku krutagnathalu inka happy birthday meeku ee roju inka koncham blog chestu undandi frequent ga me placement gurinchi inka further career plans gurinchi koda pedite maku koncham inspiration ga untadi

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;