♥ across the street, a candy shop
hello there ppl. :)
It's been almost a month since i posted.
sorry. ><
ok so I shall move on.
I have alot to write about:
1.) OBS :D
2.) Movies!
3.) Results. =/
4.) Today's Borders trip and Kavya's party.
OBS
Marco Polo is <3.
FUN. =D
if not for the wonderful *coughcough* instructor that we had.
yeap. I don't really know his full name but he was to be addressed as LJ.
I think lack of food and sleep reduces my attention span.greatly.
trust me, I AM NOT BLUR/INNOCENT/CLUELESS in anyway. =/
I shall just get into brief details.
So the first day
we started off with just a little bit of rock climbing and stuff.
learnt how to cook rice without using rice cooker.
I rock at starting fires ppl. xD
Li kim: OMG Guy Montag! =o
Me: o.O
Chloe: quotes F451= It was a pleasure to burn!
Me: OH...oh = l
oh and then we played this game with soft toys. =)
it goes like this:
"what is this?"
"this is a ding"
" oh.ok."
and you keep playing like alphabet game,you know?
mmm.
Second day was just further belaying practice.
and kayaking.
much FUN :)
I was right in front.
because Melissa refused to sit there.
and the fact that I had longer legs didnot help. =/
it was still fun though.
and tiring also cause we started off real bad.
turning in circles and ending up nowhere.
but evening was hilarious.
You see, I started the fire again.
and we all cooked and ate.
happy happy. :)
Well they did, I didnt really.
and THEN
THE dog arrives.
I swear it looks menancing.
no exxageration.
I seriously have nothing against dogs
but wow, that one was creepy.
I didnt get to see it at first though.
apparently, I was in the store (cause I wasnt eating. )
and all the rest ran like headless chickens out of the wood's clearing
LEAVING 2 MESS TINS AND A POT LID.
which btw in total costs a good $56.
yes.talk about cheap.
SO. being the brave girl that i am (heh)
i decided to venture in with my torchlight to rescue the poor mess tins and pot lid.
and guess what?
this time, I SAW IT.
and you know what?
IT FRIGGIN ATE ALL OUR ORANGES.
the ONE thing that i found edible in the camp.
I was so angry/scared/freak out.
that I shrieked and ran out.
damn the dog.seriously.
chang and stephanie kept laughing their heads off at my sudden phobia for dogs.
=/ it wasn't funny ppl.
nvm nvm.
then third day was pretty exhausting but fun all the same.
we trekked straight 7.5 hours.
got 29372879 mosquito bites/sandfly bites.
and got tanned till i looked burnt.
apparently,the rest didnt notice any difference,
oh well.
so so so we found our clue and were waiting for the rest
while eating lunch.
this time though
I couldnt escape lunch
cause i was literally FORCED to eat a bun.
then then then, we got the other 7 no.s
Uyin(pronounced Wing): 8l *thoughtful face.*
LJ: think of the big picture here...
Me: OH ITS GOT TO BE NEAR A QUARRY! :D
Everyone: yeahyeah! =)
LJ: yes..now look at the clues.
Uyin: ..there are four possible places.
Someone: but we cant possibly trek to four places!
LJ: -.-
Me: OH wait, there are letters...
Uyin: oh yes! hi 5 Juhi! =D
so then we realise that its the granite quarry.
after arranging the letters and all.
I love cracking codes. ><
yeap so then we played another game.
which was well, very helpful in bonding.
trekking was tiring i must say.
but nvm, the reward at the end was fulfilling.
QUARRY JUMP! :D :D :D
i was pretty scared cause i have polypus you see.
sensitive nose condition. =/
but then LJ kinda pushed me and so did my awesome grpmates. :)
didn't turn out that bad.
sneezed for about 5 minutes and then felt alright.
I swear the scenery was so picturesque.
you cld just stay there...sighing and marvelling.
best part of the camp. :)
OH, and did i mention my mood was kinda spoilt before that
cause i THOUGHT i had lost my whistle.
but found out it was right under my shirt all the while. -.-
oh well.
yeap so then i set up the fire again.
and Chloe and Eva started cooking.
we were all wet and stuff but i guess it was ok.
I was so ravenous that i just ate the noodles.
and an apple. out of my own will.
and the rest acted so surprised
that I was actually EATING. =/
yeap and then we had this meeting.
Nila Utama and Marco Polo. :D
for next day's sea expedition.
and being the sea ex leader i had to stay back a little longer with valerie.
so we sorted out the groups
planned the sentry and stuff.
and nobody woke me up for sentry. =/
ppl, I seriously dont have an alarm clocked tuned in my mind.gee.
next day was tiring/fun/awesome.
we woke up early as usual and just started unloading/packing the stuff.
I was kinda jittery at first.
because LJ's challenge was to complete the sea ex in 6 hours.
which is what the "better" schools did.according to him.
In the end we did it in 5. something something hours.
:D
yeap. then we carry the CRAZILY HEAVY boats to the deck
and get them cleaned up.
so that we can quickly head off to camp 1.
had the fastest/funnest speedboat ride with LJ on the lead. xD
then we had a short debrief where i had to say something
and all i could manage was that wewere ARE an awesome group.
all of us: Nila Utama +Marco Polo
it was very overwhelming to finish the sea ex.really.
I was captain once and on the port side twice.
somehow, i cldnt really manage the starbird side. =/
yeap.
I'm bad at debriefing.
then then then we had the awesomest jetty jump! xD
again, I was a little apprehensive at first.
but it turned out quite good.
not as nice as the quarry though.
bleh salt water. =/
and then...we had this supposedly special dinner
with fresh vegetables after 4 days.
so everyone was SUPER excited.
we made...luncheon meat fried in eggs.
yes. very creative,i know.
I just munched on the poor carrot which nobody wanted.aw.
AND THAT IS NOT WEIRD OK!
munching on carrots is perfectly fine
when you have:
1.) been on a tiring sea expedition where the sun doesn't co-operate.
2.) nothing better to eat as you utterly detest all forms meat.
3.) a pesky dog that eats away all the precious oranges available.
and then we just...wash up, sort out the store and get back to the tents.
DAY 5!!
HOME SWEET HOME.finally.
I was just counting down the hours I could finally hear my mother's voice.
And poor Li Kim and Chloe were just looking SO miserable.
I suppose it was our oh-so-awesome instructor again.
Oh well, I dont think he was THAT bad.
but you know what?
he made us play this game with a ball of cotton rope
and we formed this web like thing
so everyone had a knot.
and THEN he cut up the web
saying that were all separated and dispersed now.
='( i felt like crying. I really did.
Oh nvm that now.
and guess what?
I touched the bell!!
you know the goal setting/jumping-and-touching-the-bell activity?yeah.
I actually managed to touch it without even being to outline it properly. :D
(due to prohibition of glasses during that activity.)
WOOHOO. xD
yeap and then we just buy some souveniers and head home.
HOME. watch my lips.
so, our *ahem* very loving teachers arrive to welcome us back. :) aw.
and you sld have seen us. really.
"OMG AIR CONDITIONING! HOW SURREAL!"
buildings.cars.paved paths. CIVILISATION!
I swear Mr Soo and Ms Chua must have thought we had lost our sanity after 5 days of camp.
we were literally AWED by the urban lifestyle.
imagine that.
and then when I get home.
I receive a little surprise from my darling brother
a welcome back card and Florida's Natural sweets. :D
aw. me <3s him.
and my dear mother prepared my favourite food. x) awesome, I know.
I think they too thought I was a little not-right-in-the-head.
cause I was smiling stupidly with sheer happiness at the sight of proper food.
AND the fact that I cleaned up a whole box, mind you BOX, of Florida's natural in a single day
didnot help.
so that should be about it for OBS. :)
fun five days.
awesome people.
great experience.
I love everything I own now.
MARCO POLO 210508-240508 WE ROCK.
Movies
-What Happens in Vegas HILARIOUS.
-Ice Princess inspiring(anybody care to join me in ice skating?)
-Goal! MUST MUST MUST WATCH.
-Kite Runner sad...):
-Race okay-ish
Results
Oh well.
I have not much to say.
I can't say Im pleased.
I cant say Im depressed either.
Cosidering I hadnt studied much, I think I did quite ok.
Mummy wasn't all that disappointed either.
except Physics and A Maths.
Borders
FUN :D
bought rock candy for Marks & Spencers.
yummilicious. =)
and and found the GG book i've been longing to read.
btw, me no like Mac's Chocolate Milkshake. =/
Kavya's Party!
funness!
met Nitesh bhaiya after ages.
=o His pro frd got into Apple.
bhaiya( to Pranjali) : whats her name? * points to me*
Pranjali: 8l
me: *hopeful look*
Pranjali: Deepshika
bhaiya: LOLOLOL.
me: ...=/ what?
Pranjali: Pranjali!
bhaiya: AHA! xP
me: ='(
omg.
I swear 2 year olds can be so hurting at times.
really. =/
but anw, shes kiyuteee. ><
I made sure I taught her my name this time though
but later,
Yaksh: Whats your name?
Pranjali: o.o
Aunty: what is your name beta?
Pranjali: Juhi :D
Yaksh: oh.
Me: HUH?! noooo. I'M JUHI!
Yaksh: oh. o.o...ok. hi. :)
sorry. ><
outburst there.
but hey! thats my name!
first, she calls me pranjali.
now she calls herself juhi?!
wtpong.
she seriously needs almonds.
they increase memory power.
yeap and then we had the loveliest of meals.
i love Prerna aunty's cooking.
met some new ppl.
:) fun time there.
then came back at about 10.30 and read The Glass Palace till about 11.15?
I think Amitav Ghosh has talent.
Quiz!
The Letter A
Are you available?
Yes? -.='' but no thanks.
What is your age?
I'm ancient.
What annoys you?
hm. Nothing much really. :)
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?
Nope.
When is your birthday?
18th March
Who is your best friend?
edit: friendS
The Letter C
What’s your favorite candy?
Gobstoppers.
Anyone who says,chocolate,is BLIND. (hah. trish you loser) =P
The Letter D
Do you daydream?
daydreaming rocks. xD
What’s your favorite kind of dog?
certainly not the one i met at camp. =/ puppies are cute. x)
What day of the week is it?
Who cares?...oh wait, its Saturday.
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?
Eliptical.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Nope.touch wood.
What’s the easiest thing ever to do?
nothing. =P
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:
Obviously.
Do you use fly swatters?
Nope.
Have you ever used a foghorn?
Whats that? o.o
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?
What else do I do? Swallow it?! -.-
Are you a giver or a taker?
Both. I guess.
Do you like gummy candies?
Yeap. :D
The Letter H
How are you?
Fine.Thank you. ~curtsy~
What color is your hair?
Dark brown.
The Letter I
What’s your favorite ice cream?
Thats the first question in this entire quiz that excites me. Orange Sorbet. :D
Have you ever ice skated?
Yeap.
Do you play an instrument?
Used to.
The Letter J
What’s your favorite jelly bean brand?:
The ones my Dad buys. Never bothered to scrutinize the brand though. =/
Do you wear jewelry?
Earrings. Yes.
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?
Oh my. o.o no one.
Do you want kids?
...guess so?
Where did you go for kindergarten?:
Some spanish name.Something something amigos I recall.
The Letter L
Are you laid back?:
mhmm.
Do you lie?
What do you think?
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?:
Too many to name. (Go watch Ice Princess and Goal!)
Do you still watch Disney movies?
Yes I do.
Do you like mangos/mangoes?
LOVE the smoothies. =D and milkshakes. and ice cream....and yes,I do basically.
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?:
A?no, I have too many. (DONT START)
What is your real name?
I don't have a fake name in the first place.
Whats your favorite number?
7
Do you prefer night over day?:
yesyesyes!
The Letter O
What’s your one wish?
right now? ice cream. :D come to think of it,thats always my wish.
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:
nothing I guess.
What’s a personality trait you look for in people?:
Witty and Funny. xD
The Letter Q
What’s your favorite quote?:
You're asking ME?!
Are you quick to judge people?
nope.
The Letter R
Do you think you’re always right?
hmmm, not always.
Are you one to cry?
not much.
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?
Depends
Do you like snow?
Mmm.
What’s your favorite season?
Whatever it is. It is definitely not summer. heh.
The Letter T
What time is it?
Did you have to make me feel guilty?! Sheesh.
What time did you wake up?
9.30.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?
Last week. Not the best experience, trust me.
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?
Goodness.Couldn't they find a better question?! o.o
Underwear or boxers?
Well, obviously the previous one wasnt the worst.
The Letter V
What’s the worst veggie?
Bittergourd.
Where do you want to go on vacation?
Space.No really I do.
The Letter W
What’s your worst habit?
ranting.
Where do you live?
Planet Earth.
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?
nope.
Have you seen the x-games?
hain?
Do you own a xylophone?
You know the toy ones? yeah they're cute. xD
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?
somewhat?
What’s one thing you yearn for?
FOR MY FLU TO GO AWAY. =/ humph.
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?
Pisces FTW! xD
Do you believe in the zodiac?
yeap.
Favorite zoo animal?
Myself.

Don't you see?
I am the narrrator
and this is just the prologue?
It's been almost a month since i posted.
sorry. ><
ok so I shall move on.
I have alot to write about:
1.) OBS :D
2.) Movies!
3.) Results. =/
4.) Today's Borders trip and Kavya's party.
OBS
Marco Polo is <3.
FUN. =D
if not for the wonderful *coughcough* instructor that we had.
yeap. I don't really know his full name but he was to be addressed as LJ.
I think lack of food and sleep reduces my attention span.greatly.
trust me, I AM NOT BLUR/INNOCENT/CLUELESS in anyway. =/
I shall just get into brief details.
So the first day
we started off with just a little bit of rock climbing and stuff.
learnt how to cook rice without using rice cooker.
I rock at starting fires ppl. xD
Li kim: OMG Guy Montag! =o
Me: o.O
Chloe: quotes F451= It was a pleasure to burn!
Me: OH...oh = l
oh and then we played this game with soft toys. =)
it goes like this:
"what is this?"
"this is a ding"
" oh.ok."
and you keep playing like alphabet game,you know?
mmm.
Second day was just further belaying practice.
and kayaking.
much FUN :)
I was right in front.
because Melissa refused to sit there.
and the fact that I had longer legs didnot help. =/
it was still fun though.
and tiring also cause we started off real bad.
turning in circles and ending up nowhere.
but evening was hilarious.
You see, I started the fire again.
and we all cooked and ate.
happy happy. :)
Well they did, I didnt really.
and THEN
THE dog arrives.
I swear it looks menancing.
no exxageration.
I seriously have nothing against dogs
but wow, that one was creepy.
I didnt get to see it at first though.
apparently, I was in the store (cause I wasnt eating. )
and all the rest ran like headless chickens out of the wood's clearing
LEAVING 2 MESS TINS AND A POT LID.
which btw in total costs a good $56.
yes.talk about cheap.
SO. being the brave girl that i am (heh)
i decided to venture in with my torchlight to rescue the poor mess tins and pot lid.
and guess what?
this time, I SAW IT.
and you know what?
IT FRIGGIN ATE ALL OUR ORANGES.
the ONE thing that i found edible in the camp.
I was so angry/scared/freak out.
that I shrieked and ran out.
damn the dog.seriously.
chang and stephanie kept laughing their heads off at my sudden phobia for dogs.
=/ it wasn't funny ppl.
nvm nvm.
then third day was pretty exhausting but fun all the same.
we trekked straight 7.5 hours.
got 29372879 mosquito bites/sandfly bites.
and got tanned till i looked burnt.
apparently,the rest didnt notice any difference,
oh well.
so so so we found our clue and were waiting for the rest
while eating lunch.
this time though
I couldnt escape lunch
cause i was literally FORCED to eat a bun.
then then then, we got the other 7 no.s
Uyin(pronounced Wing): 8l *thoughtful face.*
LJ: think of the big picture here...
Me: OH ITS GOT TO BE NEAR A QUARRY! :D
Everyone: yeahyeah! =)
LJ: yes..now look at the clues.
Uyin: ..there are four possible places.
Someone: but we cant possibly trek to four places!
LJ: -.-
Me: OH wait, there are letters...
Uyin: oh yes! hi 5 Juhi! =D
so then we realise that its the granite quarry.
after arranging the letters and all.
I love cracking codes. ><
yeap so then we played another game.
which was well, very helpful in bonding.
trekking was tiring i must say.
but nvm, the reward at the end was fulfilling.
QUARRY JUMP! :D :D :D
i was pretty scared cause i have polypus you see.
sensitive nose condition. =/
but then LJ kinda pushed me and so did my awesome grpmates. :)
didn't turn out that bad.
sneezed for about 5 minutes and then felt alright.
I swear the scenery was so picturesque.
you cld just stay there...sighing and marvelling.
best part of the camp. :)
OH, and did i mention my mood was kinda spoilt before that
cause i THOUGHT i had lost my whistle.
but found out it was right under my shirt all the while. -.-
oh well.
yeap so then i set up the fire again.
and Chloe and Eva started cooking.
we were all wet and stuff but i guess it was ok.
I was so ravenous that i just ate the noodles.
and an apple. out of my own will.
and the rest acted so surprised
that I was actually EATING. =/
yeap and then we had this meeting.
Nila Utama and Marco Polo. :D
for next day's sea expedition.
and being the sea ex leader i had to stay back a little longer with valerie.
so we sorted out the groups
planned the sentry and stuff.
and nobody woke me up for sentry. =/
ppl, I seriously dont have an alarm clocked tuned in my mind.gee.
next day was tiring/fun/awesome.
we woke up early as usual and just started unloading/packing the stuff.
I was kinda jittery at first.
because LJ's challenge was to complete the sea ex in 6 hours.
which is what the "better" schools did.according to him.
In the end we did it in 5. something something hours.
:D
yeap. then we carry the CRAZILY HEAVY boats to the deck
and get them cleaned up.
so that we can quickly head off to camp 1.
had the fastest/funnest speedboat ride with LJ on the lead. xD
then we had a short debrief where i had to say something
and all i could manage was that we
all of us: Nila Utama +Marco Polo
it was very overwhelming to finish the sea ex.really.
I was captain once and on the port side twice.
somehow, i cldnt really manage the starbird side. =/
yeap.
I'm bad at debriefing.
then then then we had the awesomest jetty jump! xD
again, I was a little apprehensive at first.
but it turned out quite good.
not as nice as the quarry though.
bleh salt water. =/
and then...we had this supposedly special dinner
with fresh vegetables after 4 days.
so everyone was SUPER excited.
we made...luncheon meat fried in eggs.
yes. very creative,i know.
I just munched on the poor carrot which nobody wanted.aw.
AND THAT IS NOT WEIRD OK!
munching on carrots is perfectly fine
when you have:
1.) been on a tiring sea expedition where the sun doesn't co-operate.
2.) nothing better to eat as you utterly detest all forms meat.
3.) a pesky dog that eats away all the precious oranges available.
and then we just...wash up, sort out the store and get back to the tents.
DAY 5!!
HOME SWEET HOME.finally.
I was just counting down the hours I could finally hear my mother's voice.
And poor Li Kim and Chloe were just looking SO miserable.
I suppose it was our oh-so-awesome instructor again.
Oh well, I dont think he was THAT bad.
but you know what?
he made us play this game with a ball of cotton rope
and we formed this web like thing
so everyone had a knot.
and THEN he cut up the web
saying that were all separated and dispersed now.
='( i felt like crying. I really did.
Oh nvm that now.
and guess what?
I touched the bell!!
you know the goal setting/jumping-and-touching-the-bell activity?yeah.
I actually managed to touch it without even being to outline it properly. :D
(due to prohibition of glasses during that activity.)
WOOHOO. xD
yeap and then we just buy some souveniers and head home.
HOME. watch my lips.
so, our *ahem* very loving teachers arrive to welcome us back. :) aw.
and you sld have seen us. really.
"OMG AIR CONDITIONING! HOW SURREAL!"
buildings.cars.paved paths. CIVILISATION!
I swear Mr Soo and Ms Chua must have thought we had lost our sanity after 5 days of camp.
we were literally AWED by the urban lifestyle.
imagine that.
and then when I get home.
I receive a little surprise from my darling brother
a welcome back card and Florida's Natural sweets. :D
aw. me <3s him.
and my dear mother prepared my favourite food. x) awesome, I know.
I think they too thought I was a little not-right-in-the-head.
cause I was smiling stupidly with sheer happiness at the sight of proper food.
AND the fact that I cleaned up a whole box, mind you BOX, of Florida's natural in a single day
didnot help.
so that should be about it for OBS. :)
fun five days.
awesome people.
great experience.
I love everything I own now.
MARCO POLO 210508-240508 WE ROCK.
Movies
-What Happens in Vegas HILARIOUS.
-Ice Princess inspiring(anybody care to join me in ice skating?)
-Goal! MUST MUST MUST WATCH.
-Kite Runner sad...):
-Race okay-ish
Results
Oh well.
I have not much to say.
I can't say Im pleased.
I cant say Im depressed either.
Cosidering I hadnt studied much, I think I did quite ok.
Mummy wasn't all that disappointed either.
except Physics and A Maths.
Borders
FUN :D
bought rock candy for Marks & Spencers.
yummilicious. =)
and and found the GG book i've been longing to read.
btw, me no like Mac's Chocolate Milkshake. =/
Kavya's Party!
funness!
met Nitesh bhaiya after ages.
=o His pro frd got into Apple.
bhaiya( to Pranjali) : whats her name? * points to me*
Pranjali: 8l
me: *hopeful look*
Pranjali: Deepshika
bhaiya: LOLOLOL.
me: ...=/ what?
Pranjali: Pranjali!
bhaiya: AHA! xP
me: ='(
omg.
I swear 2 year olds can be so hurting at times.
really. =/
but anw, shes kiyuteee. ><
I made sure I taught her my name this time though
but later,
Yaksh: Whats your name?
Pranjali: o.o
Aunty: what is your name beta?
Pranjali: Juhi :D
Yaksh: oh.
Me: HUH?! noooo. I'M JUHI!
Yaksh: oh. o.o...ok. hi. :)
sorry. ><
outburst there.
but hey! thats my name!
first, she calls me pranjali.
now she calls herself juhi?!
wtpong.
she seriously needs almonds.
they increase memory power.
yeap and then we had the loveliest of meals.
i love Prerna aunty's cooking.
met some new ppl.
:) fun time there.
then came back at about 10.30 and read The Glass Palace till about 11.15?
I think Amitav Ghosh has talent.
Quiz!
The Letter A
Are you available?
Yes? -.='' but no thanks.
What is your age?
I'm ancient.
What annoys you?
hm. Nothing much really. :)
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?
Nope.
When is your birthday?
18th March
Who is your best friend?
edit: friendS
The Letter C
What’s your favorite candy?
Gobstoppers.
Anyone who says,chocolate,is BLIND. (hah. trish you loser) =P
The Letter D
Do you daydream?
daydreaming rocks. xD
What’s your favorite kind of dog?
certainly not the one i met at camp. =/ puppies are cute. x)
What day of the week is it?
Who cares?...oh wait, its Saturday.
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?
Eliptical.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?
Nope.touch wood.
What’s the easiest thing ever to do?
nothing. =P
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?:
Obviously.
Do you use fly swatters?
Nope.
Have you ever used a foghorn?
Whats that? o.o
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?
What else do I do? Swallow it?! -.-
Are you a giver or a taker?
Both. I guess.
Do you like gummy candies?
Yeap. :D
The Letter H
How are you?
Fine.Thank you. ~curtsy~
What color is your hair?
Dark brown.
The Letter I
What’s your favorite ice cream?
Thats the first question in this entire quiz that excites me. Orange Sorbet. :D
Have you ever ice skated?
Yeap.
Do you play an instrument?
Used to.
The Letter J
What’s your favorite jelly bean brand?:
The ones my Dad buys. Never bothered to scrutinize the brand though. =/
Do you wear jewelry?
Earrings. Yes.
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?
Oh my. o.o no one.
Do you want kids?
...guess so?
Where did you go for kindergarten?:
Some spanish name.Something something amigos I recall.
The Letter L
Are you laid back?:
mhmm.
Do you lie?
What do you think?
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?:
Too many to name. (Go watch Ice Princess and Goal!)
Do you still watch Disney movies?
Yes I do.
Do you like mangos/mangoes?
LOVE the smoothies. =D and milkshakes. and ice cream....and yes,I do basically.
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?:
A?no, I have too many. (DONT START)
What is your real name?
I don't have a fake name in the first place.
Whats your favorite number?
7
Do you prefer night over day?:
yesyesyes!
The Letter O
What’s your one wish?
right now? ice cream. :D come to think of it,thats always my wish.
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?:
nothing I guess.
What’s a personality trait you look for in people?:
Witty and Funny. xD
The Letter Q
What’s your favorite quote?:
You're asking ME?!
Are you quick to judge people?
nope.
The Letter R
Do you think you’re always right?
hmmm, not always.
Are you one to cry?
not much.
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?
Depends
Do you like snow?
Mmm.
What’s your favorite season?
Whatever it is. It is definitely not summer. heh.
The Letter T
What time is it?
Did you have to make me feel guilty?! Sheesh.
What time did you wake up?
9.30.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?
Last week. Not the best experience, trust me.
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?
Goodness.Couldn't they find a better question?! o.o
Underwear or boxers?
Well, obviously the previous one wasnt the worst.
The Letter V
What’s the worst veggie?
Bittergourd.
Where do you want to go on vacation?
Space.No really I do.
The Letter W
What’s your worst habit?
ranting.
Where do you live?
Planet Earth.
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?
nope.
Have you seen the x-games?
hain?
Do you own a xylophone?
You know the toy ones? yeah they're cute. xD
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?
somewhat?
What’s one thing you yearn for?
FOR MY FLU TO GO AWAY. =/ humph.
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?
Pisces FTW! xD
Do you believe in the zodiac?
yeap.
Favorite zoo animal?
Myself.

Don't you see?
I am the narrrator
and this is just the prologue?
Comments