♥ talk of the town
oh golly.
they're making me sit right at the back of the class.
not good.
I have an pathetic atrocious attention span.
and this new move isn't really going to enhance it. =/
ah nvm.
hopefully Joey will keep me entertained enough not to fall asleep. :)
hopefully.
if not. goodbye to my (atleast) passable marks.
if not. goodbye to my (atleast) passable marks.
oh and Joey got a hamster from one of her frds.
its super CEWT. x)
but I dont dare to touch it.
which makes Sheila think I hate hamsters.
hey. i really like them ok?
just that...i dont like coming in contact with them.
dont ask why.
i just...do.
I can happily wave goodbye to all the future dissection lessons.
because can't stand mice and frogs also.
leave alone dead human bodies.
my mother thinks I'm being plain silly though.
bleh.
and here I am, scared that I'll probably faint or something.
like Munna Bhai faints during one of his anatomy lessons, in the movie.
you never know.
and Yvonne certainly does not help by reciting her wonderful experience
on dissecting pig eyeballs. gross. =s
Mama Mia.
my brother just convinced my mother to buy him Lego Mindstorm. =o
anw, I can use it sometimes too.
so I certainly dont mind. ><
theres drake and josh on. xD
so goodbye.
Comments