i like this dirty pop

ok hi there people.
if there really is anyone reading my blog anymore, that is.
because I've got numerous complaints on how my oh-so-hilarious posts used to make your day
and now they've actually ceased doing so(because I had temporarily terminated my regular posting), hence I decided that it will be best for the reader and the writer for me to start all over again
'cause yes, blogging was a very special part of my life
its a good portal for expression, really.
and I've realised that blogging made me sort out my feelings much better.
like I could actually define what I felt coherently.
thought many might argue that language is secondary to thought. but whatever.
also, I think facebook took over a very major part of my life.
and I realised soon enough (like most of my peers), that I just wail off my time skimming through others pages and walls.
but yes, again, it provides you with the happenings of etc etc's life.

moving onto more important things, I'm addicted to dirty pop.
:D yay.
ok I shall go pack for camp.
but but I WILL update about YLS.
:) and all the awesome peoplexzxz i met there.
yeap, ok buhbye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;