oh yes, indeed. ♥      

if you feel weird affections
you're too shy to convey


oh my, I've fallen in love with grease. :D
ok so moving onto my overdue YLS post.


YLS WAS :D :D :D :D...
if you get the point.
I got to meet all the MG people there!
li kim, eustacia etc. (:
it was basically quite an eye opener.
and it got me reflecting about my sec 4 lit lessons also.
as in ok, environment doesn't have much to do with F451.
but you know, have I done anything that has made the world a marginally better place than when i entered?
yeayea, it sounds like the youth fervour/zeal is overwhelming me, but I guess its normal?
and well I met sandra after 492348273482947 days.
:) and I met other ppl like pris and limey and clifton.

ok I shall leave now and update about bball camp later kays?
till next time. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;