down the memory lane;



 NOOB'S PREZZIE WHEN I TURED 14! :) 

  THIS ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY. :') 

 :) <3 ^^

PROOF OF OF FORMER NERDINESS. 
I regret destroying it with correction fluid...

dental appointments in MG were always so fun! :)
(partly 'cause I used to be badass and waste time laughing away with people also scheduled for appointment)

SO FREAKING LONG AGO. :O
good times :') 
I used to be such a good girl...

so many pretty primary school badges! 
gold napfa, gold napfa, silve napfa, young chemist, wisey owl (some math thing)

my favourite, always :)

the oral examination I aced in the history of the school -smug smile-

geri and sam's masterpiece~
I doubt anyone can tell what it is unless you scrutinize it closely...
they're goofy drawings (doodles) of hp characters on an old receipt. 


mommy! :D 
I remember mrs lau said I looked a bit like her when she caught a glimpse of this photo in my school diary - I cannot even see my face but :)

 :') I HAVE THE SWEETEST LITTLE BROTHERRR
my sweet 16 birthday card <3

 I miss sitting across chloe! :(

Imma post more pics of the good ole' days later~
and explain this sudden nostalgia :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;