MGS;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MGS!
<3 <3 <3
125 YEARS AND GOING STRONG! :D

thank you for the most fantastic 4 years of my life.
I cherish all the knowledge and values I learnt in those halls and classrooms.



And now we're proud to raise the shout and sing of M.G.S.

Lift high her banner, one and all, her name we now profess.

In work and play for honors won, today our hearts confess

The debt we owe, the love we hold for our dear M.G.S.





I MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL SO BADLY. 

I just wanna wear my school uniform and attend assembly and trudge back to class for lessons and stone and doodle and be generally retarded (laugh loudly and slap tables etc) and rush homework and be pretty useless. 



I ALSO MISS THE GAZILLION SCHOOL RULES.

                                   I MISS THE HOMELINESS AND WARMTH.

AND THE WONDERFUL TEACHERS. :( AND PEOPLE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;