contemplative;
so tonight marks the day he passed away. still not able to get over the fact that he isn't a call away any longer. and for some reason, instead of attempting to do things I distract myself when I remember him, I listen to ruminative instrumental musical pieces such as "It's Your Day". way to go, Juhi.
anw, I just hope that he rests in peace now.
not sure if this is the main reason, but I keep getting fever at the most random times and then it disappears all of a sudden. like I suddenly have a 38.6 temp and then down to 37.2. my mum forced me to take a blood test but I really doubt this has anything to do with my physical health.
oh well. enough of sad stories.
So today I had my 2nd vocab test for German. AND APPARENTLY ONLY THE LAST SECTION DECIDES WHETHER YOU'RE FATED FOR A 90 OR A 70. like wtshit, the last section has 5 fill in the blank questions. way to go, NUS Lang Centre. -.-
OK, I have no mood to blog any longer. till next time, folks.
anw, I just hope that he rests in peace now.
not sure if this is the main reason, but I keep getting fever at the most random times and then it disappears all of a sudden. like I suddenly have a 38.6 temp and then down to 37.2. my mum forced me to take a blood test but I really doubt this has anything to do with my physical health.
oh well. enough of sad stories.
So today I had my 2nd vocab test for German. AND APPARENTLY ONLY THE LAST SECTION DECIDES WHETHER YOU'RE FATED FOR A 90 OR A 70. like wtshit, the last section has 5 fill in the blank questions. way to go, NUS Lang Centre. -.-
OK, I have no mood to blog any longer. till next time, folks.
Comments