gosh. I just read janell's blog and I feel so shtuuuupid for getting tricked by her. =
(I mean come on, she is the epitome of silliness, what can be more embarrassing? jkjk.)
LOL, but I think shes super hilarious. esp her expressions. ><

FROM HER BLOG:
and, i just realised what a different teenager i am (compared to my classmates...) we watched chocolat (COOLEST SHOW IN THE WORLD HAHA) during english today, and while everyone was screaming over johnny depp (sp??? who cares about him la HAHA) whos 40 over years old, i was swooning over caroline's son (who may not even have hit 12 yet?? sobs.)

conclusion: JANELL IS A PAEDOPHILE. :)

I think I'm failing half my cts.
and LIT comes on top of my list.
I 've never seen a more...lousy question in my life.
never.

Physics:
"Diamonds are a girl's best frd."
why do they sparkle?

somebody, shoot me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;