♥ tell me the truth

I wonder when an appropraite realisation of the o lvls. will hit me.
I just wailed away my time watching slumdog millionare. -.-
while my classmates/schoolmates must be busy mugging their heart out.
a perfect example- sonal bhatte.
geepers, I haven't even done my hw yet. and its 3.30 already.
somebody hit me.

Keerthy wants to go watch Billio Barber.
I would have but my mother's patience is at its brink.
sorry, dear.
besides, I've watched it once already.
its not that great let me tell you.
niether was Rab ne Banadi Jodi.
I fail to comprehend how you cannot recognise your own spouse if he shaves.
but Lara Dutta did a decent job.
as usual, the songs are still stuck in my head.
I wonder why the stuff that is supposed to be stuck there doesn't get in.
eg. history.
I'm quite convinced I'm failing cold war.
not that I was ever good at history but whatever.

I slept at before 9.00 the whole of last week.
I'm a disciplined kid who sleeps early.
who am I kidding.

OHoh, I love Linda Miller. Her books are awesome.
historical romance rocks.

I think me and Geri have a knack for guessing.
ok wait, only I do. :P
she's smart enough, so she doesn't need to guess.
full marks for online test,mostly guesses mind you.
miracles happened, who knew.

The pile of hw on the table is subconsciously nagging me so I shall leave.
goodbye folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;