Happy Single Awarness Day ~

ok, so I was talking to ADITI yesterday.
and zomg, she always has SO much to say.
its amusing. :)
I love Aditi. <3
shes one of the few ppl who says stuff that I can understand.
most of the time,atleast.
ahem SOME PPL ahem.
AHEM LIT.
so she was obsessing over Chace Crawford.
and since I've kinda stopped watching GG
and the fact that I usually called Chace,Nate:

Aditi- Chace Crawdord! ahhhh!
Me- who the heck is Crawford and why are you chasing him?!
Aditi- ...Chace Crawford..Gossipgirl?.. o.o
Me- OH. NATE. can't you just call him Nate! tsk.

yesh. ><
and then we moved on to Edward (Cullen)
and then we moved to Rupert Grint
and then to Slum Dog Millionare
and then to Emma Watson + Ruper Grint + Danielle Radcliffe...
and then I think we started talking about Alfie and Chantelle. ( zhomg depressive story.)
yea, you can talk to her over anything under the sky.
I mean it, anything. updated MUCH? :P

Nita Akka is getting married this month.
and I'm a deprived soul who can't attend her cousin's marriage.
My extended family must be gallivanting around the city while I'm stuck here doing SPA.
talk about lucky.

I shall got take a nap for fear of sleeping right on the laptop.
which will incur disasterous reactions. heh. =/

ciaos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;