♥ Escape this town for a little while

hello ppl. (:

IT'S OVER. :D
though I wasn't really all that geared for the cts.
I'm STILL glad they're over.
its nice to see people smiling more and not peering into notes. :)
I think they were alright. the cts I mean.
though a lot worse that how I usually feel after tests.
but I wasn't in the pink of health during most of them.
so oh well,we'll see.


Janell's very happy that mr Soo said her mcq went well.
congrats NERD. :D
shes one of the few people who find "nerd" a compliment.
well, that isnt much of a surprise.
she IS a freak afterall. xP

Geri found ALL the papers OK except lit and physics.
which the whole class found difficult so no big surprise.
seriously, what does she eat?! =/

Nikita thinks I'm an oxymoron.
( maybe the moron part is right. =/ )
According to her I eat more than her
and yet remain lighter than her
first clarification: Ice cream isn't counted. xD
secong clarification: you rarely move away from a storybook, so forget exercise. :P
third: you probably eat 1 ton of cheese everyday, and if that isn't a lot I don't know what is.
actually, I kinda scared her yesterday.
I practically finished off like half a tub of ice cream. ><
I know, surprising.
I usually am able to finish the whole tub, but I was ill so I refrained.
commend me. xD

I shall put the true purpose of pwning school into use.
I should go take rest or the doctor'll give me sedatives or something. which is bad. =/
goodbye. (:
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;