♥ Viva la Vida

Its been quite awhile since I blogged properly.
You sld blame facebook.the quizzes are addictive. ><
yeap so I'd just like to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!
aaaand thank you for all the awesome presents.
I have a lot of jewelry now. ><
plus like...6 books. out of which 3 are eclipse. lmao.
and 3 cacti plants. (don't even bother asking abt that part)
yeap, thank you everybody. (: every wish is really very close to my heart.

first day of school. =/
as usual was such a jerk back to the normal DYSTOPIC life we lead
where the educational system feeds us with empty facts so that we feel that we ARE alive.
even geri beri agrees. :D abt the education.
maybe I sld stop being so cynical.
I think its all Joey's influence on me.
shes making me sucha pessimist.blehhh.

From Janell's blog, lmao:

thats when it struck me.. first juhi said i was the ultimate mugger, then justin said i had no life cause i everyday do homework, and now caris even u betray me?!?! i was thinking thats its like the pot calling the kettle black, just that its the pot thats black and the kettle is like gold and shining.. (im the kettle you can be the pot HAHAHA)

omg ~rolls eyes~ janell, stop being so delusional and ADMIT the fact.
I KNOW you're in cross country and all but seriously
stop running away from the truth! :P
shes seriously so hilarious man.
even the birthday message which she scrawled on my table is funny.
its covered in flowery wrapping paper btw, my table is.
so don't worry abt us being vandalizers or something.
and don't give me that look either.
I'm not a lunatic who goes arnd wrapping her table in wrapping paper.
it was geri beri's, sau's and hoho's fault.
and they refuse to let me take it off till the end of this week.
which is seriously mortifying.
though I was STILL touched when I first saw it. :P
placed very conspicously beside the teacher's table when I entered class on Monday.

I just went to do CIP at st lukes today.
and it really saddened me to see aged ppl in that state.
Its really really heard rendering I tell you. It really is. =/
I forbid to call me sensitive whatsoever.

So, Mrs Lim was complaining that we all put much more effort in amath than in emath.
heh, well shes wrong.
cause I don't put effort in any of them.
but ofcourse I cldn't express by honest thoughts for fear of being scorned at.
and then she has a really good memory
and this my culminate in her telling my father during ptm
"juhi, sld put more effort in her schoolwork. I heard she doesn't study amath also."
and then mrs poh, my amath teacher, who totally hates me, will wholeheartedly agree.
and then that will be the virtual end of me.
see, I've become such a a calculated person unlike John in Whose Life?
this is really sad. =/ I aspired to be like him.
yes, I have pathetic aspirations, deal with it.
..I just spelt aspired as asspired. sheesh. -.-

btw, I think chloe liew is so cute and funny.
well, except for the times she totally gets high on the thought of her beloved lam fung.
mr soo: everything will be tested for prelims
chloe: omg, are you kidding?! thats like..17 chapters, I just realised.
me: yeah. =/ he's scaring me too.
chloe: ~holds book up to eye level~ o.o, omg, thats thicker than my glasses! ~freaks out~
:D I think it'll be be fun sitting next to her this term.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;