$$$;



"In this moment, 

Do not wait to be beautiful. Be your beautiful, authentic self right now. If the world offers up 


negativity and despair, surprise the world by giving back love and kindness. Send out the


 energy that you wish to experience, and you are certain to experience it. Happiness and


 fulfillment are alive in this moment. Allow them to flow freely and creatively through your


 life. Fall in love all over again with the miracle of being. Your imagination is great and 


magnificent, yet it cannot hold even a fraction of the possibilities. You’ll do, say and act


 your best when you feel your best. Feel the limitless wonder of this very moment. Be 


beautiful, alive, aware and filled with the energy of the possible. In this moment, is every 


dream made and fulfilled." 


— Ralph Marston




I really don't want to do a job that motivates me only because of it's monetary benefits.

Infact, when people say, "oh money isn't everything but of course it is one of the factors why I am choosing course X", I feel so miserable and empty and...perplexed.

I never consider money a factor. And that scares me.

My lack of pragmatism scares me. 

I want to do something that makes me feel like I have made someone else's life better.
Like my life has some purpose and value. 
Like my life isn't just equivalent to the amount of money I earn. 

I don't want to wake up every morning after university thinking, "Oh well, I guess I gotta get outta bed or else I'm not gonna get that huge mansion my friend, person X has." 
I don't wanna wake up during uni thinking, "well gotta wake up to study or else I am not getting make it through to earn good cash like everybody else and they're just gonna think I am useless." 

I don't wanna be studying or working or functioning because of competition for wealth or status or any other tangible or materialistic benefit. 
not that competition is bad in any sense. 
I really admire who are driven by competition and who are willing to achieve their dreams.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

What irks me is that, people...create dreams with the aim of making money. 
And I don't.
And that depresses me a lot. 

My mother thinks I am being irrational as well.
:( 

nvm.

goodnight world. 

But I just wanna reiterate. 

money is really not equivalent to success.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;