rantings of the bored;
and that's probably because you're not food.
ok so I've developed this annoying and strange sense of humor...mostly pertaining to food.
it's almost desperately obsessive.
sad thing is, no one believes this infatuation I have with pretty and fragrant food.
especially since I look skinny and the fact that I've lost 4 kgs the past month.
Having a proper job is an excellent weight loss regime. no kidding.
My mum has been complaining about how my eating habits have deteriorated since I was a kid.
and apparently, they were bad enough to begin with.
(though I'm slightly skeptical seeing how I was a reasonably chubby and fat kid.)
She even drew me a graph with the piece of strewn receipt and a pen lying around.
It was a linear graph with a negative gradient that had positive y and x-intercepts.
her graph doesn't really illustrate her point, I believe.
1.) there was no clear labelling of the respective axis
2.) Assuming it was an 'eating habit' against 'time' graph, the fact that the y-intercept is positive and m is negative suggests that I had reasonably decent eating habits earlier.
I shall stop dwelling on it now.
So I got this new student who wants tuition only for chemistry and her lessons aren't even the...oh- I'll-furnish-you-with-material-and-let-you-practice-while-I-stone-half-of-the-lesson.
They're the oh-she's-done-so-much-work-and-therefore-she-has-so-many-doubts-and-now-I-shall sit-and-solve-these-questions-for-the-next-2-hours.
It's honestly grueling because the girl knows her stuff and therefore her questions aren't facile.They aren't cinch and therefore the arduous nature of the questions tire me out so much that my brother claims that I was talking chem in my sleep two days ago.
That frightens me.
What surprises me is that despite the rigorous nature of her lessons, I actually look forward to them.
Because when her parents pay me the lump sum that private tutors earn, I actually feel like I deserve it.
I usually never get that feeling because mentally, I don't feel like I have delivered enough to earn that money. so yay to that.
Idk why I'm even blogging about this. I'm guessing it's the feeling of satisfaction.
I shall go bond with the little brother now since his so-called holidays will be ending in less than a week's time. :'(
kids these days don't have holidays anymore, seriously.
He's spent half of his holidays attending pointless camps (by my standards)
and the other half doing homework. :/
don't get to see his cutie face when return home from work for lunch in a week's time. sigh.
He even went the extra mile to serve me lunch today. :') so damn touched.
ciao~

Comments