Alice may be full of imagination, but that imagination comes from being observant, analytical, and a skeptic of what she sees. You and Alice are a horoscope match!
So I realise that I have not touched this blog in over a year. And I have a legitimate reason for abandoning it. more like, reasons. 1.) I felt increasingly incoherent as the year progressed and would stop midway while typing a post, fearing a lack of lucidity. I felt like my writing, much like my emotional and mental health, was jumbled up. The inexorable flow of words faltered and I felt like I had become quite incompetent at expressing what I was thinking or feeling. 2.) There were several significant and emotionally, mentally and physically taxing changes in the past one year, some served to teach me new things about myself and others changed my perspective about some of my strongly held beliefs. (so that partially answers why I was turmoiled) I had written a more ruminative post but I have decided to post that later...probably after I edit it a little bit and contemplate if I really do intend to divulge. Also, since it has been a year since I posted something, it's only r...
Did I mention how crazily I ship Prabhas and Anushka. :') {refer to title} Can someone tell me why Prabhas plays the perennial "ideal" dream man? NOT the heroic dude pssht, but the kinda guy you can imagine yourself married to and having a family with. Oh god. Plus he's tall..and has a defined jawline. How cute are they? :'( I definitely need to blog soon about Baahubali.
Comments