Saavn;
So it's friday againnn
and yours truly is back with her weekly musings. :)
before I begin my ramblings proper, I suggest everyone who is reading this post to go check out Saavn.
It's free on iPhone and Andriod platforms and it's on the web @ http://www.saavn.com/
BEST DISCOVERY OF 2013.
Free Bollywood(Hindi) Music almost everywhere I go.
Of course, there is music from other Indian Languages also like, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil etc.
If you don't/have not listened to any Bollywood music thus far in your (really sad) existence(kidding), I suggest you check out this website and explore. :)
You can do cool stuff like personalize a playlist without having to go through the hassle of saving it and stuff like that. REALLY user-friendly and efficient (buffering time is almost non-existent)
ok advertisement over. (they should pay me for this, seriously)
SO this week just flew right past me.
and I did quite a lot of rumination.
so I analyzed my learning habits one night and I realized I have this really bad habit.
If I start on a particular module/subject, I cling on to that subject for like a week.
AND THAT WILL BE THE ONLY THING I STUDY THE WHOLE WEEK (or more).
so for example, I have this module called CG2271.
I started reading the notes on Sunday night.
and I was reading them all through the week until last night.
I didn't touch any other subject.
it's seems like my brain was stuck in the CG2271 mode. wrong.
I inhibit my learning by subconsciously going back to the same subject.
I don't switch for fear of losing my train of thought.
really need to take control of this. :/
also, here's some more shameless advertising.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=611099822275881
PLEASE GO FOR THIS EVENT IF YOU LIVE IN SINGAPORE.
it will be epic.
and for those who don't know who Raavan is...please do read up on him!
His life story is so controversial and epic.
ok shameless advertising over.
WHAT SHOULD BE NOTED is that I am not even a performer or organizer at this event.
And yet :') look at me helping my friends.
#goodgirljuhi
I am gonna go watch a movie now~
g'night friends
and yours truly is back with her weekly musings. :)
before I begin my ramblings proper, I suggest everyone who is reading this post to go check out Saavn.
It's free on iPhone and Andriod platforms and it's on the web @ http://www.saavn.com/
BEST DISCOVERY OF 2013.
Free Bollywood(Hindi) Music almost everywhere I go.
Of course, there is music from other Indian Languages also like, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil etc.
If you don't/have not listened to any Bollywood music thus far in your (really sad) existence(kidding), I suggest you check out this website and explore. :)
You can do cool stuff like personalize a playlist without having to go through the hassle of saving it and stuff like that. REALLY user-friendly and efficient (buffering time is almost non-existent)
ok advertisement over. (they should pay me for this, seriously)
SO this week just flew right past me.
and I did quite a lot of rumination.
so I analyzed my learning habits one night and I realized I have this really bad habit.
If I start on a particular module/subject, I cling on to that subject for like a week.
AND THAT WILL BE THE ONLY THING I STUDY THE WHOLE WEEK (or more).
so for example, I have this module called CG2271.
I started reading the notes on Sunday night.
and I was reading them all through the week until last night.
I didn't touch any other subject.
it's seems like my brain was stuck in the CG2271 mode. wrong.
I inhibit my learning by subconsciously going back to the same subject.
I don't switch for fear of losing my train of thought.
really need to take control of this. :/
also, here's some more shameless advertising.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=611099822275881
PLEASE GO FOR THIS EVENT IF YOU LIVE IN SINGAPORE.
it will be epic.
and for those who don't know who Raavan is...please do read up on him!
His life story is so controversial and epic.
ok shameless advertising over.
WHAT SHOULD BE NOTED is that I am not even a performer or organizer at this event.
And yet :') look at me helping my friends.
#goodgirljuhi
I am gonna go watch a movie now~
g'night friends
Comments