saturdayyy;

was just reading my last blog post.
whoa I sounded like something really tragic had struck my existence. 
but that is a very real facet of who I am.
I do tend to get really ruminative and then consequently very very upset about things that would hold almost no significance to majority of the population. 

but the happenings of my more amicable and border-line senile side are obviously more pleasurable to read about. (I hope)
So 'tis day/night has been a generally unproductive one. 
was trying to get some reading done but ended up watching retarded videos of superwoman and smosh on YouTube with my also jobless brother(who, by the way, has final exams coming in around 3 weeks).
he claims that it was his so-called relaxation time. 
somehow, I have a feeling his relaxation time never ceases. 

anw, now he's asleep so you guys must be wondering why I am STILL unproductive.
it's a saturday night people- aka night of new crime drama episodes. 


plus was skyping with Avanti for like 45 mins just now about how she has become a recluse.
knowing her, I HIGHLY doubt this phase will last long. but lets see. 


the notes are just piling up on my desk and MY NAGGING CONSCIENCE. 
therefore I shall read my German Vocab list and then go off to bed. 

g'nighttt. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;