♥ stop and stare

Happy Birthday Jane !! =D
I cant seem to find much to say, but yeah, hope we meet up someday
miss you and your crazy antics tons. xD
remember?
Q.what do you call a fan of Luna Lovegood?
A. a Lunatic. du-uh.

hahaha.
hope you have a fab year ahead too. <3

anw,i've been having a really wonderful weekend so far.
I just went starbucks with Rachel today.
was a treat from me to her.
since her birthday is in like 3 days.
and she'll be in Malaysia,so yeah.
I think the waffles were just lovely.
and so was Rachel's company. :)

AND the fact that Hindi sch was much better this week.
one compo.
for two weeks.
i have no idea what this world is coming to. o.o

AND tomorrow is gonna be awesome as well,i guess.
cause im going to Eustacia's house.
and im sure it'll be fun. :D

Btw, my tagboard coding is a little screwed.
so,i'll put it up again in a while.

yeap.thats all fer now.
byebye.


The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani Feat Akon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;