♥ de facto

yayness.
FINALLY, no more tests. :D
physics test went bad.
as expected.
I shall not depress myself.

so anw,went out with cass and trish today. x)
and I swear going out with them unleashes the retarded side of me.
which is..well..VERY retarded. o.o
so, we went to causeway.
long time didn't go there.
ate at Gelare.
=D yay.I heart blueberry sorbet ice cream.
who knew there cld be blueberry sorbet in the first place?
anw, it was awesome. the ice cream I mean.
(though SOME ppl don't agree,but whatever)
and the waffles were good as well.
but not as good as swensens.
and then, we went looking around randomly.
cass got her brown tank (top).
which she wanted very very badly.
and I bought a new pair of white flats.
they're really pretty. :)
and I bought kinder beuno for trish.
she was so high after that...
and high trish results in a high juhi.
which in turn is not good.
cause a high juhi means a high cass.
which is rare and dangerous.
o.o does that make any sense at all?
nvm.
and then on the way back home
we started randomly quoting movies.
:D and I realised I don't have sucha bad memory afterall.

Clue
Mrs. White: Husbands should be like Kleenex: soft, strong, and disposable.

Dumb and Dumber
Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Airplane
There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Spaceballs
Barf: I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!

Love and Death
Woody Allen:The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses..

Night at the Opera
Groucho Marx: When I invite a woman to dinner, I expect her to look at my face. That's the price she has to pay.

hahahaha.
forgive me for my lame sense of humor. xD
oh yes, and charlotte was bugging me to put the tagboard on again.
and threatened that if I dont, she'll flood it.
Charlotte darling,
when I dont even have one
how will you flood it? -.-
hm.
I'll see if I feel like it.
I'm feeling very lethargic nowadays.
yeap.
thats all for now.
g'night.

Doll Avatars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;