♥ Mughal-E-Awesome

OMG JODHA AKBAR IS SO TOUCHING!
I officially heart Indian History.
yeap.
sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
now,lets move on more coherently.
so, today I went for Jodhaa Akbar.(du-uh)
with sonal.
who totally didnot support my harbouring of antagonistic feelings for the very very evil mughal army commander who beheaded Hindu kings.
and akbar bravely opposed him. :D
aw.he ROCKS x)
Hes so brave.
and so just.
and so sensitive.
and so hot.
and so.ok nvm.
yep, and well, theres a teeny weeny bit of comedy as well.
likes theres this part where jodhaa tells him conditions for marriage, and akbar stares at her incredulously.
this stare which says:
1.) you're out of your minds.
2.) you have no idea whom you're talking to.
lololol. you have to SEE it to FEEL it.
I think it does full justice to the book.
Infact, I think the movie was better. ^^
though I reckon 70% is based on smart guesses.
so theres -
Jodhaa..whose got some guts..and audacity..
but then again, I think Aish suits the role.
and Hrithik was AWESOME(as expected) being royal and majestic. ^^
I liked the music too.sorta.
esp In Lamhon Ke Daaman Me.
I must say, they share really realisitc chemistry..o.o..

and sonal was swearing tons and tons.
on me squealing on the touching-ness of the movie. -_-
but yeah, i still think it kinda fun going movies with her.
its the amusement factor which is enticing.
OH and btw, we broke record today.
this is the first time we didnot go through our ritual
of getting lost on our way to shaw towers
=D achievement much?
(you are strictly forbidden to call me weird.)
yeap, so there.
another post dedicated to a movie.
a remarkably awesome one.
okie.i gtg now.
gdnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;