♥ watch it burn

Well hello there.
I'm not supposed to be blogging but oh wells.
I'm dead tired and I have homework piling up my table already.
4 journal entries to write,filing,design eng file...ADD MATH TEST.
oh darn.
I'm sucha slacker.
bleagh.
A.math pop quiz was horrible.
I think half the class will agree.
except the geniuses like Charlotte Wong
sigh,I shan't sound so distressed anymore.
lets think happy thoughts. :)
like..JODHA AKBAR.
yes I know I already posted about it, but I'm still not over it yet.
I was just reading the book again.
and realised that there were quite a few differences.
like Akbar, was supposed to have 2 wives before Jodha.
who were supposed to be making her life hell.
oh wells.
the movie is better off the way it is. :D

AND I was a very very happy girl today since I had 4 free periods.
which is like 1hour 20 mins of free time.
during which I was slacking laboriously working on my journal. ><

okie. my nagging conscience isn't letting me blog in peace so I shall go mug now.
byebye.

Doll Avatars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;