♥ की साँसें बढ़ गई बढ़ गई

I read the first 5 pages of Breaking Dawn -.-
how absolutely LUCKY.
I'm gonna go get it from Borders tomorrow. xD
and probably some sherbets and rock candy from Marks and Spencers.
whoo.

I love the oreo sandwhich ice cream.
Its so worth it.

I majorly screwed up chem test.
surprise surprise.
I stoned at the FIRST question for 20 minutes
and it was 3 marks worth. -.-

BTW, our class ndp skit is absolutely relevant. xD
I mean, how magical can things get?
winning 8 million on national day.

yay.
I've partially got over Kismat Konnection.
applause pls.
OH and Joey agrees that hes cute.
ok that isn't exactly what she said.
she said he was goodlooking.
wtv, all the same. :D

alright I'm done.
g'night. :)

दिल से हो जाती हैं गलतियाँ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;