A fallen hero.
you know
now when you think about it,
Snape and Lily would look kinda good together.
and its not about looking good anyway
its about the intensity if love
sad case is, in Snape's case, unrequited love.
=(
actually im sure Lily would have reciprocated it...
if he hadnt joined the death eaters...
but he cldnt help it could he?
I mean James potter tried to show off by being quidditch hero etc
Snape had to proove himself isnt it?
its the insecurity that someone might take lily away
snatch her away
which did happen.
an unintentional mistake.
haixxx.
and like J.K Rowling says,
did she really get along well with James afterall?
even after they married?
was the marriage for another cause?
or maybe a price she wanted to repay maybe?
or maybe just a fling at the time?
"ragin hormones" perhaps.
was it that snape wasn't present to support her through her hard times
when she needed money
and James Potter came to her rescue
I think its pretty clear whether Lily really liked James
she even called him an "arrogant toerag"
it eases Snape because he was jealous of James
jealous because James was more macho
and maybe was getting more attention from Lily
but what he failed to realise
was that Lily wasnt admiring James
she used to hate him for being arrogant.
she,too, knew , I think, that they are in competition to her.
but the problem arised by the means they tried to win her.
Snape was even her Best Friend.
something , I dont think, James ever replaced.
It kind of parallels Ron and Hermione doesnt it?
just that we know that Snape is so much more sincere than Ron
who tried to avenge Hermione's fling with Viktor by dating Lavender.
something which Snape, never did.
Hermione too, gets attracted to Viktor
but eventually knows and realises that her heart truly lies with Ron
and in their case too
it started off as Best friends.
but for Lily, I think, it was too late.
or maybe she never got a chance to realise her true emotions
the way Hermione did.
OMGOSH.
=o
I dont sound myself anymore.
gah.
now when you think about it,
Snape and Lily would look kinda good together.
and its not about looking good anyway
its about the intensity if love
sad case is, in Snape's case, unrequited love.
=(
actually im sure Lily would have reciprocated it...
if he hadnt joined the death eaters...
but he cldnt help it could he?
I mean James potter tried to show off by being quidditch hero etc
Snape had to proove himself isnt it?
its the insecurity that someone might take lily away
snatch her away
which did happen.
an unintentional mistake.
haixxx.
and like J.K Rowling says,
did she really get along well with James afterall?
even after they married?
was the marriage for another cause?
or maybe a price she wanted to repay maybe?
or maybe just a fling at the time?
"ragin hormones" perhaps.
was it that snape wasn't present to support her through her hard times
when she needed money
and James Potter came to her rescue
I think its pretty clear whether Lily really liked James
she even called him an "arrogant toerag"
it eases Snape because he was jealous of James
jealous because James was more macho
and maybe was getting more attention from Lily
but what he failed to realise
was that Lily wasnt admiring James
she used to hate him for being arrogant.
she,too, knew , I think, that they are in competition to her.
but the problem arised by the means they tried to win her.
Snape was even her Best Friend.
something , I dont think, James ever replaced.
It kind of parallels Ron and Hermione doesnt it?
just that we know that Snape is so much more sincere than Ron
who tried to avenge Hermione's fling with Viktor by dating Lavender.
something which Snape, never did.
Hermione too, gets attracted to Viktor
but eventually knows and realises that her heart truly lies with Ron
and in their case too
it started off as Best friends.
but for Lily, I think, it was too late.
or maybe she never got a chance to realise her true emotions
the way Hermione did.
OMGOSH.
=o
I dont sound myself anymore.
gah.
Comments