♥ Malachite & Lilac

you know
I kinda pity Russia.
everyone disliked it
even Germany like wtpong. =x
and it wasn't even expanding itself
or waging wars with other countries or anything
problem is, people assumed too much
everyone thought that Russia will attack them
and influence communism-.-
US and Britain just sat being spoony,
allowing Japan and Germany with their conquest
because they thought that they were a good match for Russia
tsk.
like they say it in Hindi,
आ बैल मुझे मार
anw, now my new favourite is Stalin. :D
seriously, what great foresight.sigh.
and the fact that the western powers were scared
just proves that Russia was powerful. xD
BUT I haven't ditched my quondam favourite yet.
I admire the Germans too.
too bad they lost to Russia. =/
I have ambivalent feelings. =s
OH and whoever David Low is, man i love his cartoons
esp the ones potraying western powers as pusillanimous.
"s-s-s-shouldn't we do something?"
LOL.
enough with history.

now on to more, substantial things.
HARRY POTTER HBP IS COMING SOON. =o
I just finished reading the book. again.

ok enough of my tittle tattle.
byee.



sometimes songs mean alot, don't they?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;