♥ iSnape
OMG.
hm, so my list of favourite characters (not actors) , in order :
yes, Ron is next because of his hilarious, mostly unintended remarks.
ok nuff said.
I read Deathly Hallows and Half Blood Prince again.
and just...somehow...Twilight can never quite replace..never..quite.
no.
its just...the magic..the characters, the hilarity and the...romance? ><
and the best part is, that everytime you read it...
its like you're reliving it all over again.
something which I dont experience when reading twilight.
aw too bad.
And I just feel like writing a tribute to Snape. xD
the most trustworthy, noble, brave, sharp yet eluding character.
who would have guessed?
I,myself hated him so much...so much after reading the 6th book.
and then I realised, Dumbledore could never have gone wrong.
and he was right, all over again.
and thats reality isnt it?
sometimes, the eyes do deceive you.
reality is much too deep to comprehend, or in this case, even imagine.
and it takes true patience and courage for a person to live the life Snape did.
and it takes true patience and courage for a person to live the life Snape did.
really.
to sacrifice your life for someone
and to make that person hate you till death.
I, personally, admire him. alot.
Lily...those eyes.green eyes.
Dumbledoere, right again?
Love.
his solution to surpass all the magic Riddle could think of.
true yet again.
all over again.
Slytherines, I make my point, are not all that bad ok?
infact I like them better than Gryffindor. ><
lalala.
yes.
except SOME slytherines.
eg. voldy.
Lily, I'm sure, would have been eternally thankful,Snape.
and even she wasn't, you are what gives the book at special touch.
adding in it more magic, than ever before.
and why do I sound so poignant all of a sudden?
just like that. ><
I just felt like saying all this always.
and finally am able to put it into tangible terms.
because my admiration for Snape was too much to express in words.
hm, so my list of favourite characters (not actors) , in order :
1.) Snape
2.) Ron Weasley
3.) Luna Lovegood
4.) Hermione Granger
5.) George and Fred Weasley LOL.
yes, Ron is next because of his hilarious, mostly unintended remarks.
and hes got skills in chess man.
and he can actually imitate Parseltongue.
and play Quidditch.
and he saved Harry from drowning.
and hes so funny yet in a way cute when it comes to Hermione
esp in the 6th and 7th book.lol. ><
AND apparently, Bella and Harry must be having the same book of baby names. =/
Renesmee and Albus Severus.
sheeh.
talk about creativity.
well maybe except the Severus part. :D
ok nuff said.
I shall go read Chamber of Secrets now.
dont ask me why.
just feel like it.
don't be surprised if I rant over Ron/Snape for days.
lalala. tata.
after all this time?
after all this time?
...always.
Comments