boo

when will I ever get serious?


quotes!

Mr Lee: Nina, if you continue talking, I shall make you do your hw in the SUN.
Nina: -.-...But Mr Lee, I already finished it.
Mr Lee: =x

Mrs Tang: what causes pollution in the bahamas? (is that what she said?)
Sonal: Smoking.

Ms Lau: what is the difference betweent mitosis and meiosis?
Sonal:..the spelling?

Sonal:
( in her april fool's letter to me. seriously, whotheck writes april fool letters? except FOOLS.)
I hate you, but I still love you. omg, so awesome!




and SOMEONE refuses to call herself a bimbo. :P

Mr Lim: (during physics): Girls, what will happen if we connect the fuse to the neutral wire, or worse, the earth wire?
Class: ~murmurs something inaudible~
Mr Lim: yes! we change colour!
Chloe Liew: HAHAHAHAHA.

Mr Lim: what happens once the current is too large?
Some random person( Phoebe I think): The fuse blows.
Mr Lim: yes! our hero here will do sarcrifice!
Me: ahahaha. ><
Mr Lim:..whats is wrong with you! o.o
Li Kim: HAHAHA, she's laughing!

Mr Lim: then after that, what do we do?
Another random person: replace the fuse.
Mr Lim: yah, very cheap one...cheap hero.
Me: Janell, like you lah. :P
Janell: thanks, so you think I'm a hero! :D :D :D
Me + Grace : -.-;

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;