♥ you know just how to get me

=/ I need to study.
But as usual, I'm wailing off time on the computer.
And listening Marie Digby. xD

You know whats the biggest irony?
Everyones studying like crazy but look what they keep at their msn personal messages:
Joy: is allergic to studying (NICE JOKE. HAHA)
Joy, if you are allergic, then I might be suffering from down syndrome or somthing man. =/

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow.
Theres PE. =/ and assembly and mother tongue.
which is basically, HALF THE DAY WASTED.
but nvm, its not like I'm going to do anything productive at home.
I'll probably be snoring away ( figurative) on my bed till 11.00 ++
and then when I do wake up, I'll shower for half an hour. oh the luxury.
and by the time I eat breakfast, its already time for lunch.
SO, I might as well go to school and atleast do some lit and math or something.

Oh and Geri is depressing.
She keeps scribbling bio notes across the WHOLE board.
MUCH to my annoyance.
imagine, entering class in a cheerful mood and then. GASP. =o!
the WHOLE board is on the brain/ digestion etc.
not that I don't want her to study.
Atleast shes conscientious unlike ~coughs~ ME.
but the notes just keep reminding me to start studying. =/
WHICH I never really get down to doing actually.
oh wells, good job Beri. just don't ....rub it in my face. thanks. (:

ooooooh and I've started becoming quite silly lately. ><
Mr Soo: ~somethingsomethingsomething~...and the ants are eaten by...?
Me: FISH!
Mr Soo: o.o''! EH what?!
Me:...wait what did I say?
Whole class: rofl rofl rofl.

whoa long post much.
alright, ciaos then.

Move in a little closer
take it to a whisper
just a little louder
say it again, for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;