ten specialities.

List ten things you want to say to ten random people, but you know you will never say these things to them. Don't say who the comment is meant for, and use people only once.

1.) hehe, I think you'll instantly who you are. thanks for all the stupid things that you say/do. It really brightens up my day. but its ok, I had a day of peace and tranquility in school today. :P
OHoh, and the letter was really funny. I STILL laugh at it when I read it. don't worry, I'll always remember your real name. lol, retard. (:

2.)I'm not sure if you will even read this and even if you will, I doubt you'll get it. But just to let you know, I know who she is. but I will never admit that.

3.) Because you're just there to make people feel worse.

4.) I was really fun sitting next to you. I miss those days. ): I really long to turn back time.

5.) mama mia, ~hugs~. I don't know what I'd do without you. HEE, esp without the constant mama mia emulation and retardations. :D

6.) I really miss how you were earlier. ): why did you have to morph? boo.

7.) I really feel sorry for you sometimes. Its so hard to be in your place, and yet you do it with smiles most of the time. Don't feel down, and don't dwell upon your past. I know, easy for me to say. but, you'll make it, I know. don't let them bother you.

8.) Lets not even go there. ( you'll now ;) )

9.) Oh you SCIENCE FREAK. WHAT DO YOU CONSUME TO EXPAND YOUR BRAIN SO MUCH DOOD? = and HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU MUG MAN. oh, and I liked your notes on the nervous system. :) I need to start. boo.

10.) Jinx machines FTW :D!

<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

furlough;

prashka;